LEGO® Jurassic World™
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 14.3 GB - Download
An adventure 65 million years in the making!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO® Jurassic World™ is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films.
Reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humor, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.
• Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films.
• Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from over 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
• Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
• Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
• Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option.
• Includes all DLC! Two Jurassic Park Trilogy DLC packs and the Jurassic World DLC pack add more characters and vehicles to the game.
Important information regarding LEGO Jurassic World:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Supports over 25 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 15.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Jurassic World mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legojurassicworld
LEGO JURASSIC WORLD software © 2015 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2015 The LEGO Group. Jurassic World is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s15)
• Fixes an issue that caused some laptops not to use their dedicated graphics cards
• Allows the game to be played using a number of graphics cards that were previously blocked
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Most Helpful Reviews
GOOD SO FAR, NO ISSUES - no bugs or issues - keyboard controll no to bad.
The Raptor Doesn’t Jump on the Rail - Why doesn’t the raptor jump the rail?
More Reviews for Current Version
Game freezing - The gameplay is very fun but after the first story chapter, it constantly freezes :(
Won’t allow for gameplay since update…??? - Ever since the most recent update my game will not work! It now attempts to open in a far too large format and will not allow me to change this in any manner whatsoever! in addition to this it only opens so that anything is visible on only half of my screen but is so very large it is nearly impossible to actually impossible to identify what it is you are seeing and the bottom part of the screen is black and nothing on the screen will allow for any fixes! For the price of the game it is a huge disappointment for me! Considering that this game was only one cent away from being $40.00 I do not like the fact that I cannot use it until something is done to fix it or another update is possibly made to parhaps make it work again???!!!??? Very disappointing!!! :( It certinly makes me rethink my game purchases if they have the power to just strip the ability for me to use and play my games like this so fast after i spend my money like this!!!
TT has done it again!!! - This game is one of the best movie games that lego and TT games has produced.Hopefully the Lego Starwars the Force Awakens game is as good as this game i will definitely play this game over and over again!!!
Split screen for start game. - I have the game started up from two weeks. When I started up the game I got a half black screen on my computer. I was wondering if there is going to be an update for the game.
Not working on 5K iMac i5 after upgrading to El Capitan - This is my 5 year old’s favorite game and it is a great Lego game. Only 2 stars for now though as the upgrade to El Capitan has made it unplayable on the 5K iMac. No matter how you adjust screen resolution it continues to act as if it is on a much large display and 40% of the picture is off screen. Please fix.