LEGO Indiana Jones 2
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 16 days ago
Download Size: 4.8 GB - Download
LEGO Indy returns in his greatest adventure yet!
Before you buy, please expand this description and check the system requirements below.
LEGO® Indiana Jones 2™: The Adventure Continues combines the fun and creative construction of LEGO bricks with the wits, daring and non-stop action of one of cinema’s best loved adventure heroes. With a unique and hilarious take on all the Indiana Jones films – including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – LEGO Indiana Jones 2 follows Dr. Jones’ escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond.
Fans can experience the most authentic LEGO experience yet by designing and building their own levels brick by brick, and by fusing their levels with the ones in the game to create a custom experience. In LEGO Indiana Jones 2, everyone can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments – or create their own.
• Six enormous level hubs see you adventuring through the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and scenes from the classic films.
• Take control of over 60 characters, including Marion Ravenwood, Short Round, Mutt, Belloq, Dr Jones Sr., and of course, Indy.
• New vehicles to help you through tricky terrain, including planes, boats, trucks, and mine carts!
• Co-operative play allows a second player to drop in and out at any time.
• Brand new level designer lets you build your own adventures, brick by brick!
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
Important information regarding LEGO Indiana Jones 2:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• LEGO Indiana Jones 2 does not support NVIDIA 7xxx series or Intel GMA 950/X3100 graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 2GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA 950/X3100 or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• Due to a driver issue, ATI Radeon 6xxx graphics cards are not currently supported for players who have OS X Lion 10.7.5 installed. Players using OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion are not affected.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legoindyii
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2008-2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2008-2011 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Initial AppStore Release
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent sequel - We have the PS2 version of Lego Indiana Jones 1, and this is an excellent sequel and a great port by Feral. Our entire family has enjoyed it. It is nice to have the game on our multiple Macs and great to get rid of the optical media. BTW, if you have played the Lego IJ 1, this is a completely new game with different levels on all the 1-3 films and of course the bizzar 4 "Crystal Skull". Graphics are very good on 2009 iMac and 2007 MacBook Pro. If you hare having trouble with graphics be sure to play with the resolution, antialiasiing, and advanced options. As a bonus, it works with many controllers, in my case the Logitch USB Controller and PS 3 Bluetooth controllers.
Does not support mouse as a controller - From what I can tell, this game requires that you have some kind of console controller. It does not work with the mouse and keyboard like all other computer games.
More Reviews for Current Version
one star means HATE IT!!! - I have tried to download this 5 times or more now, and just before it finishes it gives some stupid error message!!!!!! I better get my 29.99 back A.S.A.P. This whole thing is really souring me on mac app store!!!!!!!!! Not that they or anyone cares! :(
Game does not WORK! - Loaded this game several times, game does not save levels and crashes repeatedly. It would be a great game if it worked. My 6 year-old son was really disappointed.
should of stuck to the movies - The game is great and no glitches (for me), but once you get to a point in the game were you have played and experienced the game, you don't really have as much fun as you usually do when you first get it, I'm not saying that it should have a new thing every week or so, but you just realize that it's just boring, you don't have to not get it just because I'm not satisfied with it, but just take some advice SAVE YOUR MONEY.
Sweet - This is an awesome game and has very few bugs…..I love that I can turn my computer into a game system by simply plugging in a Macallly controller and enjoying the game as it should be played. My kids loved it, I loved it and everything lego has created. Keep up the great work lego and feral!
Fun to play - just the one time - I had a good time playing through this game. However, given that in Lego Indiana Jones 1 there were entirely different levels, I wish that they had been included as an extra feature - at this point, all I can really do is replay levels to get enough studs to buy all the extra stuff. Lego Star Wars Complete had it right - not just the two games, but extra fun on top of it all to really make you want to hit that 100%. That being said, it's an OK way to spend $20 and 15-20 hours of your time. Would be a steal at $15.