LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 7.9 GB - Download
The battle is building!
Harry Potter enchants the Mac App Store, as one of the Best Games of 2012!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Lord Voldemort is taking Hogwarts apart brick by brick and it’s up to you to stop him. Build, break and enchant your way through an incredible LEGO adventure set in the Muggle and wizarding worlds.
Based on the last three Harry Potter books and final four films, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 brings encounters with new characters, new challenges and lots more magic as you prepare for the ultimate showdown with Lord Voldemort.
• Experience Harry’s last three years at Hogwarts the LEGO way, with comical re-interpretations of scenes from the last four Harry Potter movies.
• Unlock over 150 playable characters, from old favourites to new additions such as the evil Bellatrix LeStrange and the werewolf Fenrir Greyback.
• Team up to fight the forces of evil in a co-operative mode that lets a second player drop in or out at any time.
• Learn an array of new spells by attending class at Hogwarts and join Dumbledore’s Army to master wizarding duels.
• Explore charming LEGO versions of new locations including Godfric’s Hollow, Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic and even Muggle London.
• Experiment with unpredictable magical items, from the Weasleys’ joke boxes to Hermione’s bottomless handbag and Luna’s SpectreSpecs.
• Use each character’s special abilities to discover hundreds of secrets and rescue Hogwarts students in peril.
Important information regarding LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legoharrypotter2
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.4 GHz, RAM: 2GB, Graphics: 128MB, Free Space: 7GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• The following cards require you to have 4GB of System RAM: NVIDIA 320M, NVIDIA 9400 and Intel HD 3000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7 software © 2011 - 2012 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Published for the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. under license from Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2011- 2012 The LEGO Group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. 3000040167 (s12) Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fun Experience - After the first game I was waiting eagerly for this games arrival. For Harry Potter fans who enjoy a funny twist to the story added by quirky LEGO characters, this is again an awesome fun game. Like any other lego game, you get the feeling that this was initially designed as a console game. However, that doesn't make it less fun - just gives it a slight learning curve. The game is more demanding of the system compared to the first one. I encountered a glitch during one of the levels and contacted feral support and they were very swift in helping and the problem was easily solved. All in all I am glad I purchased this game and I am having a great deal of fun with it! I only wish it didn't have to be full screen, however I'm not complaining!
bugged game! - there is no exit game
More Reviews for Current Version
Good so far but... - Great so far. Runs smoothly overall. However, my keyboard control settings reset to default every time I exit and reload the game. Can we get a fix on that soon? Thanks!
Good, gets one star for the does-not-save-controls bug - I'd give it - well, my kids would - five stars, where it not for the bug that makes you reconfigure the controls EVERY time you play the game. Custom controls was something even the old Amiga 500 games would store on diskette. Please fix this, it can't be -that- hard… Besides, you cannot type too quickly while configuring the controls as you can change the keys while doing so, you must wait for one complete "blink" cycle before moving onto the next one.
A GAME ENDING BUG - I like the game and think that the idea was great BUT, it froze as soon as I got to year seven and used the apparation point inside the tent, which immediately put me in London. So I am thinking, ok, but how do I get back? I followed the ghost to where he disappeared, and then saw a pink Hermione Granger baseplate and thought I could use it. WRONG! The game just wouldn't let me use it, no matter how hard that I tried. Having sent a complaint to Feral Interactive, my only advice was to start the game over again. So I got up to the part in year 5 where Harry becomes the leader of the DA in the Gryffindor common room and then my game froze. Now naturally, I restarted the game and tried again. It still didn't work! I tried hard again and again and again. But still no luck. The game is great but WOW! What a BUG!
Great, but game won - Love the game for my son, but it simply won't save my progress. I have been unable to find a way to save it manually and there is definitely no automatic saving going on. Not sure if I am just missing something or there is a problem with the game. Otherwise, pretty wicked. Really fun for adults and kids. The only reason I give it four stars is because of the saving issue and, like many others have stated, the controls reseting to default everytime I open the game. Not cool.
keeps crashing - It keeps crashing in the same place during the Fiendryre Frenzy. It's the after the second cutscnene when Harry and Hermione are getting the diadem. It doesn't matter how long it took to get there or what you're doing during that scene. It always freezes and then crashes a couple of seconds into that scene. I've had a bit of lag-time with previous episodes, but this is the only one that has consistently crashed. Please fix this.