LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.6
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 6.6 GB - Download
Experience the magic and adventure of Harry Potter – LEGO style!
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
Connect the bricks from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic and adventure of Harry Potter and his friends in the first four stories – LEGO style! Cast spells, make potions and discover a fantastical world in this humorous action adventure game for the whole family.
You’ll join Harry, Ron, Hermione and other favorite characters at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn the arts of magic and explore Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, the Forbidden Forest and other enchanted locations. Beautifully detailed environments, tongue-in-cheek humor and learning are all hallmarks of LEGO video games, served up here with lashings of broomsticks and screeching mandrake roots. Check out the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 mini-site! feralinteractive.com/legoharrypotter
• Enormous game which offers a faithful, affectionate and humorous recreation of the world of Harry Potter.
• More than 100 playable characters and many with special abilities, such as Harry’s invisibility cloak, and Hermione’s talent for solving tricky puzzles.
• Hundreds of hidden secrets to find, puzzles to solve and challenges to complete that require lateral thinking.
• Face off against mighty bosses in epic confrontations – including ‘He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named’!
• True co-operative multiplayer – the second player can drop in and out at will, with seamless split-screen camera control.
• Level creator allows players to add a new twist to their adventures.
• Beautifully imagined cutscenes and the iconic musical score.
• Huge replayability – unlocking characters and spells allows players to do things in earlier areas of the game that are not possible on first playthrough.
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
Important information regarding LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 does not support NVIDIA 7xxx series or Intel GMA series graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legoharrypotter.
LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4 software © 2010 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2010 The LEGO Group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
• Adds support for additional game controllers.
• Adds Danish language support.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.
Most Helpful Reviews
Awsome Game! Addicting - I have no idea what the other reviews are saying… But this game is really fun. It downloaded fine on my White MacBook October 2009 Model Flawlessly. It runs smooth and is a overall great game for the price. Definetly recommend it. If you like the other lego video game series then you will like this. Especially if you like harry potter.
It does not download! - I have a MacBook Pro 13 inch. This app is not downloading on my Macbook Pro. It downloades for some time and then it says error. So then I have to download the whole app again. It is a lot of money gone to waste. If Lego could solve this problem or refund the money, I would be happy. If no action is done I am going to court. Please fix this as soon as possible. Do not buy, it does not download. It is a waste of money!
More Reviews for Current Version
It was alright... - This game was addicting until it reached the the fourth movie. It ends up being really boring. It also slowed my computer down, and im running Lion. The game had tons of glitches and if you quit one of the levels you can't go back. Its a good game, but not the best. The screen shots make it look great, but when i played it i was not impressed.
Wonderful Game! - Technical Side: Feral has once again created an extremly stable port of another Lego game. I have not encountered any bugs and the game runs great on my Mid 2010 MacBook Pro. Gameplay: TT really hit something special with this installment of the Lego series. I’m a huge fan of Lego video games and this one is near the top of my list. The spells are very fun to learn and playing through the story with a friend is amazing fun. Hogwarts is endless and has so many corridors and hallways that are fun to explore. I got this game for $5 and I’m having hundreds of dollars of fun with it! If you are a casual Harry Potter fan (like myself) and you enjoy the Lego video game series you will love this game! Get it now! (Hint: Feral has regular sales of their Lego games so if it’s full price just wait until a holiday, they almost always do great sales!)
Amazing!!! - I have been a Harry Potter fan for over 10 years and this game really brought everything to life!! I didn’t find anything wrong with it. It ran so well on my macbook Pro. Everything was fantastic!! I loved it.
Cool! - Has a couple tricky parts and maybe a little advanced for the target audience age but very cool graphics and fun to play with my kids.
Game Freezes More Than An Ice Storm! - The game is fun to play, but the moment it begins to slow up, it freezes your entire computer forcing you to restart it.