Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 4 GB - Download
Gotham City is falling to pieces!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Arkham Asylum is home to Gotham City's criminally insane villains – or at least it was until they broke out. Now they're working together to commit a string of fiendish (and surprisingly elaborate) crimes and it's up to you to stop them.
Take control of the Dynamic Duo. Play alone or with a friend as Batman and Robin, and use their array of hi-tech suits, vehicles and special abilities to put the crooks behind bars, then switch to other Gotham City crime fighters like Batgirl and Nightwing to finish the job.
When you're done cleaning the streets of Gotham, turn it around and play as any one of a whole range of villains, from Bane and Catwoman to Two-Face and The Riddler, and find out how much fun it is to steal giant lasers and plant penguin minions all over the city using villainous vehicles and super-skills like mind control.
There is no rest for the good (or evil)!
• Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
• Master special superhero power-suits and new moves, along with the weapons unique for each character.
• Build and drive Lego versions of favorite vehicles like the Batmobile, Batboat and the Batwing.
• Customise characters, build and transform game environments, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards.
• Designed for standard two-player, drop-in/out cooperative play.
• Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you've unlocked.
Important information regarding LEGO Batman:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Batman mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legobatman
LEGO BATMAN: THE VIDEOGAME Software © 2009-2011 TT Games Publishing Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2009-2011 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved. BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s09). Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome - This was worth my money. It is entertaining, fun, and so many possiblities can be done to alter gameplay. This game is for any kid who doesn't like the same'ol game. IT IS AWESOME!!
CAN - I have no idea whether or not its a good game cause everytime i try to open it, it forse closes. PLEASE FIX!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Great Game Overall - This game is great, and i've had bunches of fun playing it. With the exception of the penguin level, the level is glitchy, and I read online that others were having the same problem. Once this level and a few other minor kinks are worked out, i'll give it 5 stars.
I WOULD GIVE THIS 5 STARS BUUUUUUUUUUUUT….. - THIS IS A GREAT GAME JUST PLEASE FIX THE GLITCHES! SOME OF THE LEVELS ARE UNBEATABLE AND THEREFORE SO IS THE GAME!
*grunt* *hrmph* FUN - You can tell they didn’t do a lot of dialog in the earlier Lego games, but don’t let this keep you away from it. It’s a fun beat-em-up with puzzles scattered throughout, so it has a lot for everyone.
DONT BUY - IT KEEPS ON QUITING WHEN I OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!! DONT WAIST YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO DELETE IT AND REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!! AFTER YOU PLAY IT OUNCE IT HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD OF WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY ON SOMETHING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!
Crashes and other bugs - I've noticed while playing this game that it will crash/freeze mid-level, causing all data to be lost. Also, periodically, the game loses audio completely and must be restarted (ie. force quit and reopened) in order to regain audio. No idea why this has so many bugs and glitches. The game itself is fun, but ultimately unenjoyable when I constantly lose save states and it becomes unplayable. Running on a mid-2011 iMac 27" 3.4ghz and 16gb RAM… there should be no reason for performance issues here.