Knights (The Deskplorers - History Book - for 7 to 11 yo kids)
Developer: Happy Blue Fish
Current Version: 1.7.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 161.3 MB - Download
★★★★ Follow Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot in the Middle Ages! ★★★★
NOTE: if you own the Bulkypix version, please launch it to get the instructions for updating to this new edition.
“Deskplorers is made with kids in mind!” (gamingupdate.com)
A new series of games for 7 to 11 years old girls and boys, blending storytelling, gaming and learning. With The Deskplorers, your kids will read, play, think, discover foreign languages and learn, all with lots of fun!
★★ "Knights" (Episode 1, Season 1) ★★
Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot followed Bratty, Moody and Brutus in the history book (season 1)! They all landed in the Knights time where the king organizes the annual tournament... Discover what does this new adventure hold for the Deskplorers!
This first episode contains 6 chapters: that's more than 200 images and 6 animations.
★ Fun and innovative gameplay ★
It’s very easy!
- Read the story. At the end of a Chapter, The Deskplorers need an object to continue their adventure!
- Find the right object in the Catalog to finish the Chapters. To use an object, you need points!
- If you don't have enough points, go to the mini-games, play, and win more points!
★ Made for girls and boys from 7 to 11! ★
- Fun stories that your kids will love to read (5 episodes for Season One "Jump in Time").
- The storyline encourages Strong values (friendship, trust, respect, helping people, respect of nature…).
- A real instructional added-value: great method of reinforcing reading skills, develop the imagination and creative problem solving.
- A great way to discover French (dialogs are available in French when a chapter is finished).
- 4 Fun mini-games available at any time.
- 2 difficulty levels for each mini-game to suit all kids.
★ More features ★
- Up to 3 profiles are saved.
- A dictionary useful to learn more about each episode's context.
- An album to replay all the videos included in the episode.
- A clue system to help you solve the puzzles.
- A parents' corner : manage profiles, advice from us, publish on Facebook, send us an email...
All this with :
- Awesome graphic designs
- A very pleasant and original theme music
- Great ease of use for kids
★★ The Discovery episode Zero "The Beginning" is available for free on MacOS, iPad (HD) and iPhone / iPod Touch.
It contains 1 original chapter (6 chapters in the regular episodes) and the 4 mini-games in "easy" mode. ★★
** User-interface improvements so your Kid can grasp easily the game.