Developer: adudoco s.r.o.
Current Version: 3.63
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 6.8 MB - Download
KeyFutures allows you to search and manage your futures markets and futures spreads.
Enjoy the first and unique Application allowing you to look through the spreads in the layers.
Have a look at the seasonal indicator and plan your spreads positions.
(Available versions: Mac OS X, iPad, iPhone, WinPC, WinRT Tablet)
- Create your own set of spreads you want to follow or trade.
- Go through your spreads in the layers from 1-20 years ago.
- You can use indicators! (MACD, CCI, RSI, Bollinger bands, Volume ...)
- Monthly graph. You can view the graph in continuous time over the whole period.
- You can have a look at each leg of the spread.
- You can create multiple legs spread.
- You can also monitor commodity markets independently (not only spread) and their seasonality.
- You can sort spreads by groups and rate your spreads.
- With the help of the tools write text, time, price level, trend line, support/resistance level, etc.
- Use a ruler tool to calculate the price and time.
- iCloud support built-in. (Synchronization and backup of your spread´s settings and notes among all yours devices).
KeyFutures has an intuitive interface giving you all you need for following and choosing the right spreads for trading.
- For commodity market whole portfolio you will need to buy Market Data auto renew subscription!
- The price for Market Data subscription: 1 month - 10$.
- You can use app without buying of subscription, but only with ZC, HE and CL markets.
Information about auto renew subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period .
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal .
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.