Current Version: 2.7.1
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 9.7 MB - Download
Keep Everything saves web pages to Dropbox so you can read them later, anytime, anywhere. It can save all or just a portion of web page as well as data from other applications, such as Twitter, YouTube, Pocket, and ReadKit and with Dropbox sync between the OS X and iOS version, your data is accessible wherever and whenever you need it.
• Just "Drag & Drop" or "Select & Copy" to keep webpages and images.
• Keep Tweets or your favorite videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Ted, Dailymotion etc.
ARTICLE & KEEP
• The “Kept” webpage is entirely archived on your offline storage. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
• "Article" produces a clean, uncluttered, page optimized for reading and structured in Markdown.
• "Article" is written in Markdown, highly legible and structured documents which are easy to edit when needed.
• A tried and tested sync solution with auto backups and accessible almost everywhere. Rest easy knowing your data is backed up and safe.
• Stay organized and and easily find what you're looking for with Categories.
- resolved a issue about the restoration of in-app purchase
- Supported spotlight search
- Improved sync process
- Fixed a crash issue when open keep data at not latest macOS
Most Helpful Reviews
Very impressed! - I absolutely love this app. It is like Evernote and Pocket rolled into one except much, much better. Here is what I like: - It is easy to use, excellent interface. - No signup or login required - my favorite - It is very fast. Thank you for making this app!