JotNow - Sticky Note Manager
Developer: Quantum Quinn
Current Version: 1.7.8
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
It's the Stickies-like app you have been waiting for all this time…
Place notes in notebooks and further organize them with categories. Resize, dock, and collapse notes to keep them out of your way but still in plain sight. Even use your favorite color to add some style to your notes. Why write down notes when you can have JotNow store, search, and organize them?
Organize your thoughts and find them just as fast. Move between notes just as easy as you create them. Find and display notes with a click of a mouse or the press of a key. So much effort has been put on functionality and simplicity you will wonder how you ever used your computer without JotNow installed.
Videos available at: http://jotnow.com/overview/jotnow
• Notes can float on top of other windows
• Syncs note tasks reminders (due dates) with Reminders.app
• All notes support rich text (RTF). Bold, italic, different font styles, etc.
• Auto-saves, never worry about notes being saved
• Note tasks, each note has it's own list of to-dos
• Auto-indent lists
• Email note
• Custom note colors and note transparency, style your notes
• Dock and collapse notes
• Resizable (with scrollbars)
• Dock notes to any part or edge of your screen (multi-monitors supported)
• Manage notes without using the mouse
• Search within notes
• Swipe/flick notes left or right to dock them (trackpad only, two or three fingers)
• Text-to-speech support for all notes (notes can be read aloud by your Mac)
Note Manager Features:
• Search Notes, finds as you type
• Import and export notes (txt, rtf, etc)
• Uses the note colors to help you easily find it in the list
• Drag selected text or existing RTF and TXT files to create notes
• Create notes from empty searches
• Find recent notes quickly using search operators (:today, :recent, :new)
• No mouse required to manage notes (very keyboard friendly)
• Easy to use
• Hide dock icon
• Quickly search for notes from anywhere (using Open Notes window)
• Can be used without the mouse
• Print directly from notes
• Unlimited notes
• Unlimited notebooks and categories
• Global/system keyboard shortcuts (hot keys) allow access to JotNow from any application
• Backup and Restore your notes
• Note trash, safely delete any note, you can see it later if needed
• Dock and Status Bar menus to access notes
• Keyboard user friendly (many helpful shortcuts), you can command key features without touching your mouse
• Stable and reliable, your notes are safe
• Resource friendly, low memory footprint
and much more...
Online documentation and videos are available in our support section.
- Improved backup and restore process (faster, bug fixes, etc). No longer archives notes that were in the trash. Replace or update your previous backups.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Most Helpful Reviews
A developers dream notepad - A lot of times, it's just not enough to open your ide in split mode. Having JotNotes around lets me create transparent floating notes that aid as a reference as I code without obstructing window real estate or requiring any tabbing through applications to stack windows. It is somewhat pesky that there aren't any pre-defined color profiles, but you're still able to recolor the notes. Though, it's still a cake walk to setup the colors.
Horrible - Can't believe I paid money for this? Help doesn't work. Can't change the name of the note. The note didn't SAVE!!! Horrible
More Reviews for Current Version
in my way - I like the notes themselves but I want them to stay open on my desktop however any window I open the note is in the forefront. can’t figure out how to get it to stay behind my windows. looking elsewhere