Jigsaw Puzzles+ by WallpaperFusion
Developer: Binary Fortress Software
Current Version: 1.6
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 11 MB - Download
Jigsaw Puzzles+ by WallpaperFusion brings classic jigsaw puzzle fun to your Mac! Access over 3,500 puzzle images, choose from multiple difficulty levels, save images for offline use, and much more!
Jigsaw Puzzles+ Features:
- Access over 3,500 puzzle images
- Choose from 4 difficulty levels: Beginner (3x3), Easy (5x5), Medium (8x8) and Hard (12x12)
- Save puzzle images for offline use (like on an airplane)
- Mark images as favourites on WallpaperFusion and quickly access them in the puzzle app
- Track your puzzle completions using your WallpaperFusion account (completely free)
- Earn Reputation Points by completing puzzles and compete on the monthly WallpaperFusion points ladder
- Completely Ad-Free
- Use hints to help you solve puzzles
- Offline image saving is much improved
- Automatically switches to the saved images tab when starting without a network connection
- Displays "offline" status when starting the app without a network connection
Most Helpful Reviews
Jigsaw Puzzles by Wallpaper Fusion - This app was fine, at first, then went away and I can’t get it back. I think it is an App Store problem, but I won’t buy another puzzle from them, or any other game for that matter.
More Reviews for Current Version
Jigsaw - I really enjoyed the puzzles in until the new IOS was loaded on my IMAC. Since the update I only get about 1 out of 10 puzzles the rest have big red Xs and if you chose one that doesn’t have the X, you get a big read question mark. Need to fix this or I want my money back…..
Low-stress Game App - I have been using this app for several weeks and find it a nice alternative to other low-stress games. Thousands of pictures are available to choose from via Wallpaper Fusion. I also appreciate that the app is available cross-platform — nice for those who use Android or Windows in addition to Mac. To choose pictures I like, I sign in to Wallpaper Fusion online, find new pictures I like, and “favorite” them. These then show up in my JigsawPuzzles+ (JigsawMania) “Favorites” section.