Jigsaw Puzzle Maker - Create and Play your own jigsaw puzzles
Developer: Puzzle World Games Inc.
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 70.9 MB - Download
The Ultimate Pack for jigsaw fans. CREATE, PLAY and share beautiful jigsaw puzzles. RELAX and enjoy the process. Perfect your visual MEMORY. Become the BEST jigsaw player in your area!
=== CREATE YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL PUZZLES ===
- Choose puzzle image from over 4000 photos and illustrations
- Apply one of 120+ different puzzle cuts with classic and custom shapes.
- Choose from 6 to 1900 piece puzzles
- Use your own pictures
=== RELAX and ENJOY ===
- Download beautiful photos and pictures
- Choose from 100+ collections like Nature, Delicious, Classic Art, Travel and more
- Tune into relaxing and inspirational background music. 80+ additional background music tracks
- Get rewarded with Ambient and relaxing sounds
- Customize your game board
=== PERFECT YOUR VISUAL MEMORY. BECOME THE BEST JIGSAW PLAYER ===
- Track your progress with game statistics (time played, pieces and puzzles completed, game speed)
- Measure your average game speed
- Compare your results with other players
- Turn on Rotation for increased game difficulty
- Turn off image and puzzle shape preview for harder puzzles
- Use EDGES helper for a quick start - shows you only border pieces
- Zoom and scroll around large game board. Adjust game board and lock it.
- Use Panel to find and drag pieces faster. Choose from horizontal and vertical, resize it for your convenience
=== SHARE ===
- Share your completed puzzles on Facebook, Twitter and by e-mail
We are committed to making the best digital jigsaw puzzle experience. Please email us your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or visit our support page - http://pwgames.uservoice.com
Special Thanks to our friend and fan of jigsaw Bob Sadler for his feedback and help!
New in 1.2:
- improved puzzle maker. easier to change shapes and images
- Customize game board
- Post ideas, questions and contact support in the game
- Improved game saving. Now game is constantly saved after every move
- bugfixes and improvements
What's new in 1.1:
- New screen resolutions
- New MEGA SHAPES - 400,500,750,1100,1200,1900 pieces
- Zoom and scroll in panel mode to play large puzzles easier
- New interface for creating puzzles
- Easier to drag panel
- Easier to switch panel from horizontal to vertical
- All helpers turned on by default: Autorotate all, Show preview and Mask, Edges only
- Minor fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
nice puzzle! - Love the design and the feel of it. Very well done
Simply broken - On 10.6.8 the app opens, there is an initial screen to start a puzzle but any action results in a black screen that does nothing. I've left it open in the background for hours with no change. Worth exactly what I paid; nothing. Update, V1.2: And it still doesn't work! Just updated on the Mac app store, now it launches and a window with a marbleish (?) frame appears that says click to create new puzzle (or something like that). Click in the window and it bounces in size but that's it, it just sits there.
More Reviews for Current Version
Complet Waste of Space - Couldn't even complete one puzzle as the pieces go off screen and are not retrievable, so it is impossible to complete even the simplest puzzle and then I had to force quit the program to do anything else on the computer.
Disappointed - Was looking forward to this app …. I LOVE JIGSAW PUZZLES …. However, I Installed the app and was unable to do do anything. Uninstalling. :-(
What could be going on? - As NTCat says, nothing works. In the App Store entry it says OS X 10.6.6 is good enough. RUnning 10.6.8, and it's like he said. "tap here t make new Puzzle" just makes it flinch a little. The only thing to add is that when I did GetInfo, under 'Kind' it says 'Application(Intel)'. That can't be right. What is this program doing to my machine while poke at it and try to make it work?
Doesn't Work...Useless!! - So disappointed!!! This App is absolutely useless. It does not work at all. Do not waste your time downloading it. Even 1 star is too much.
Tossed - I was enticed by the claim of use your own images, but once installed, there was no method that was obvious to me for using your own images. I promptly removed it from my hard drive.