JPG to PDF : Export all images into PDF
Developer: RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Current Version: 4.2
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 4.2 MB - Download
* * * Celebrating JPG to PDF app release for iPhone, iPad & iPod * * *
*** Limited time offer! JPG to PDF for iOS and Mac are discounted to 25% ***
JPG to PDF is an easy, intuitive and fastest way to batch export images and PDF files. In Addition, JPG to PDF offers to export multiple images into single PDF using extensive set of export options. Supports most of all popular image formats like JPG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PDF, PSD, BMP, TIFF, RAW types and many more.
• Batch export at once. Supports Image formats along with PDF as input source. Create PDF for each files or merge them into single PDF document.
• Smart Image Export Options: Image ColorSpace conversion, JPEG Compression, DPI Downsample and Page size settings to create optimized PDF without compromising quality. Image alignment option to place image centre horizontally and vertically.
• Options to set output PDF page size. Use default Page Setup options or customize page size, margin and orientation.
• Assign metadata description of PDF document. Set Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords properties.
• Set security options to encrypt output PDF. Set option to require Open Password to open and view PDF and even restrict created PDF documents from printing and copying contents without owner password.
• Generates PDF Outline of file name while creating a PDF from multiple files.
• Add supported files into conversion list recursively from subfolders.
• Very flexible options to add files. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on "Create PDF" application to add files for export beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
• Finder like file sorting into the list. Very helpful when merging multiple files having common prefix name with incremental number suffix.
• You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in PDF. Very useful while creating single PDF from multiple images.
• You can apply rotation to images and PDF.
• Merge multiple PDF files into one.
• Merging of bookmarks when merging multiple PDF files having bookmarks.
• Batch add or remove PDF document metadata description and security settings.
SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS:
Most of all popular formats are supported. Like JPG, JPEG 2000, PSD, PNG, TIFF, multi-page TIFF, BMP, GIF and all other Mac OS supported image formats along with most of all DSLR camera RAW image types. PDF format is also supported.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> JPG to PDF Help" for any assistance Or Contact Support.
- Fully compatible for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Most Helpful Reviews
Works great! - Wonderful program at a fair price. I had bought and used Super Image to PDF and liked that program, but it has been updated with this new name and does even more than the original one. I use it to easily merge screenshots into PDF files. The only problem I had was that I was originally looking to run the program from my apps folder and didn't realize the name and icon had changed. I had to contact the support team at SuperAppsDeveloper, who managed to get back to me in a matter of minutes on a Sunday morning! All programs should work this well and have such good support.