Italian Dictionaries Mondadori Langenscheidt
Developer: Langenscheidt GmbH & Co. KG
Current Version: 8.7.108
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 10 MB - Download
Dictionaries Italian Global Mondadori Langenscheidt for English, German, French and Spanish language available for in-app purchase
Full wordlist and 100 sample translations of each dictionary to preview before buying
The app allows a quick and easy navigation. You may try out any dictionary, as well as experience the most advanced search, learning and translation features.
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your needs before purchase. Full-fledged versions are available for buying with the in-app dictionary catalog.
Search and translate features:
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• Fulltext search mode – includes examples of how to use a word.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are not sure about exact spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the letters you are unsure about.
• The Morphology module can translate words in any grammatical form (for English, French, Spanish and German dictionaries only).
• Look up any desired word without leaving that application.
• Search through Favorites.
• Search history - all looked up and viewed words/phrases are saved in the History.
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers (available for English, French, German, Italian and Spanish languages).
• Irregular verbs.
• Word forms.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard.
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
Dictionary compatibility: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
About Mondadori Group
The Mondadori Group is one of the top publishing companies in Europe. It is Italy’s biggest book and magazine publisher and the third largest in the consumer magazine segment in France. Mondadori’s activities also include advertising, digital, radio, retailing and direct marketing. Since its foundation in 1907, Mondadori’s mission has always been to encourage the diffusion of culture and ideas, with a range of products that covers all areas and appeals to all readers, combining a love for culture and editorial quality with the laws of the market and a capacity to identify and anticipate changes while respecting and protecting of the values that underlie the role of the publisher in civil society.
Minor bugs fixed