Developer: Jacek Piszczek
Current Version: 1.24
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.9 MB - Download
A fast and reliable SSH terminal application.
- Great as a remote and local terminal
- Multiple views, tabs and windows
- Optimized for low energy consumption
- Servers may be executed directly in new tabs, views or windows
- Window/view setup will be restored after a log out
- Configurable environment variables profiles
- Support for Japanese, Chinese and other languages with double-width characters
- Configurable colors, fonts, cursor
- Background image and background transparency options
- Retina & non-retina display friendly
- Keyboard based text marking
- All color profiles are now editable w/ the possibility to add/remove profiles
- Improved state serialization
- Improved key file handling
- Fixed a bug where passwords would not get updated in the Keychain
Most Helpful Reviews
Fantastic! - I use this day in and day out. It’s fantastic and is especially good when running multiple processes you need to be in one organized location. Servers, etc… I would like to beg one feature, and that would be to allow a “name” to be associated with individual panes, so that others can easily distinguish what terminal is doing what as well.
worked great until... - Worked great until the last update. App dies on Maverick.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not relevant for El Capitan - I have found iTerm2 to be a far superior replacement.
Latest Version dies on El Capitan (10.11.3) - It was working great until the latest update. Now I can’t open it on OS X El Capitan (10.11.3).