Current Version: 2.5
Last Updated: 18 days ago
Download Size: 2.5 MB - Download
The 'Internet Radio' plays internet radio stations. There are over 5.000 radio stations the edited monthly editorial. If you can not find your favorite radio station, write to Pocketkai, it will try to add channels.
- Hand-picked, working stations
- Over 5000 international radio stations
- Create Favorites
- Volume control
- Mute Button
- Play-/Pause Button
- Search Function
- Filter: A-Z
- Run iTunes with the Radio URL > e.g. for Airplay
- 4 designs and colors to choose from
- Mute on / off (= F10) stops or starts the stream
- Weather (enter city in settings)
- New Home button
- Statusmenu: Play, Stop, Volume...
- Station logos
- Volume Slider
- better function for surrender to iTunes
- Start up settable
- load the last station at start
- Share button (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr ...)
- For Startup: Testing the Internet Connection
- Changing stations: Stop improved
- Map bigger
- Volume control corresponds to system volume
- EMail dialogue improved, now with screenshot
- Invisible by clicking outside of the window, not in the Dock
- Internet connection, preferably via LAN, WLAN. Via 3G, but it is also possible *
- * Via 3G, you notice that you have a flat rate
If the app shows a blank screen, Third, check the firewall or an antivirus / security program and allow incoming Internet connections.
- Update for macOS High Sierra (10.9 - 10.13)
- New: FM radio stations, as in the FM radio (German)
- New: Radiosender for children (German)
Most Helpful Reviews
Simple app which gets the job done - You can search stations by full text or by country. There is no search function per city or region and only 16 countries can be selected. I cannot attest to the quality of the station database. I assume that the author is not maintaining it him or herself. The stations I tried all worked. For what it is, it gets the job done.
Doesn - Most stations don't play on Mac OS X 10.6.8. Constantly says "Loading". Nothing happens.