Developer: KnowledgeMiner Software
Current Version: 5.1.5
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 119.5 MB - Download
Make Better Decisions by Learning from Data.
Unique, 64-bit, Parallel, Self-organizing Knowledge Mining: Model. Predict. Simulate. Discover. Associate. Gain new Knowledge and Insights from Data.
Do you know the value of your data? Find unknown relevant relationships in your scientific, business or personal data easily by using outstanding self-organizing knowledge mining methods for forecasting, classification, identification, or simulation tasks in various fields.
Insights is a critically acclaimed application that is recognized as an alternative and supplemental tool to established confirmatory science based modeling approaches for complex systems modeling. Following the principle of Occam’s razor, unlike well-known Neural Networks, for example, the app develops complexity minimized predictive models from observation data, autonomously, and it generates new knowledge in form of explicit model equations that describe the data, mathematically, for further analysis, interpretation, and theory formulation purposes.
Insights is a professional, yet convenient tool for building reliable predictive models from data of complex systems by model self-organization. Taking observational data that describe a system or process, the software constructs a working mathematical model of that system by AI-powered knowledge extraction technologies. It implements a unique set of powerful modeling tools such as self-adapting model formulation of minimized complexity, self-detection of relevant input factors, external model validation, cost-optimized and prevalence-sensitive classification, or similar patterns recognition and forecasting. Export your developed models for deployment to Microsoft Excel, ready-to-use Python or AppleScript source code, or in text format to be used in Matlab, for example.
Insights is 64-bit parallel software, which optimally takes advantage of all CPUs and CPU cores of your Mac. The app automatically scales to the number of cores available at runtime. No matter which machine you run the app on, you always use its full power.
• Brings high-performance Personal Knowledge Mining to users with unprecedented ease of model building and deployment
• Hides all complex tasks of knowledge extraction, model development, dimension-reduction, variables selection from up to hundreds of inputs, noise filtering, and model validation from the user
• Self-organizes linear or nonlinear, static or dynamic regression models and model ensembles and generates the mathematical equation that describes the data
• Checks if and to which the extent the developed model reflects a valid relationship or if it just models noise
• Shows the quantitative importance of the self-selected inputs in a model
• Model export to Microsoft Excel, Python, AppleScript, or TEXT
• 64-bit parallel software that takes full advantage of the computing power of your Mac
Insights comes with documentation, extra literature, and more than 20 examples for illustrative purposes, taken from the fields of Climate Change, Energy, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, and Business.
- Improved print handling for plots, reports, and tables.
- Fixes a bug that may appear when exporting dynamic models to Excel.
- General maintenance.
Most Helpful Reviews
Friendly tool - It's a professional, yet user friendly tool for building predictive models from noisy data autonomously. And It actually help me to find something useful from date.Thx.