Developer: Massimo Moiso
Current Version: 3.5.1
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 3.6 MB - Download
If you need assistance, please refer to our Technical Support Team by clicking the link on the right of this page.
We cannot answer to customer reviews on the App Store!
If you have an idea for a new feature that could be useful for you, please contact us and we will be glad to consider it!
InerziaThings is your personal archive to keep all your Things under control.
When did I purchase my new Mac? How much did I pay my last car? When the warranty of the washing machine will expire? I would like to read the technical data of the audio amplifier without having to remove the whole rack...
InerziaThings can answer to all of these questions!
• Management of all the important data (name, brand, model, serial number, warranty expiring date, shop, the date we sold it at what price, etc….)
• Formatted free text notes.
• Tags management (name change, one or more tag per Thing, automatic tag creation, auto-complete while typing).
• Insert and manage images linked to a Thing: import, export, delete, open in default application.
• Assign a Thing to a room within a place; a place can have more than one room. A Thing can be assigned to nowhere (not related to a room).
• Search by name, brand, model, text within notes
• Filter Things on place, room, tags.
• Searching and filtering are one another compatible (that is: I want to find all objects in a room of a defined brand and with certain tags).
• Automatic calculation of the total value of the visible objects
• Unified management of more than one identical Things and their partial selling in one record
• Complete Undo support.
• Export Things in a text file (comma or tab delimited, ready to be imported in a Office suite).
• Export all Things data, with Tag and Images in a proprietary format for backup or transport purposes
• Objects multi-page print.
• New exciting features to come!
• Icons and UI have been improved for OS X El Capitan