Developer: Massimo Moiso
Current Version: 3.5.1
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 3.6 MB - Download
If you need assistance, please refer to our Technical Support Team by clicking the link on the right of this page.
We cannot answer to customer reviews on the App Store!
If you have an idea for a new feature that could be useful for you, please contact us and we will be glad to consider it!
InerziaThings is your personal archive to keep all your Things under control.
When did I purchase my new Mac? How much did I pay my last car? When the warranty of the washing machine will expire? I would like to read the technical data of the audio amplifier without having to remove the whole rack...
InerziaThings can answer to all of these questions!
• Management of all the important data (name, brand, model, serial number, warranty expiring date, shop, the date we sold it at what price, etc….)
• Formatted free text notes.
• Tags management (name change, one or more tag per Thing, automatic tag creation, auto-complete while typing).
• Insert and manage images linked to a Thing: import, export, delete, open in default application.
• Assign a Thing to a room within a place; a place can have more than one room. A Thing can be assigned to nowhere (not related to a room).
• Search by name, brand, model, text within notes
• Filter Things on place, room, tags.
• Searching and filtering are one another compatible (that is: I want to find all objects in a room of a defined brand and with certain tags).
• Automatic calculation of the total value of the visible objects
• Unified management of more than one identical Things and their partial selling in one record
• Complete Undo support.
• Export Things in a text file (comma or tab delimited, ready to be imported in a Office suite).
• Export all Things data, with Tag and Images in a proprietary format for backup or transport purposes
• Objects multi-page print.
• New exciting features to come!
• Icons and UI have been improved for OS X El Capitan
More Reviews for Current Version
App works good - Simple way to track what you have without the bells and whistles that make other apps hard to use. I would like to see icloud or dropbox support later but it’s still a good app. As of when I wrote this eview their support page and app web page does not work, the only way to contact them is to use the help menu and go to inertia soft web page but a lot of the links there don’t work either. I kinda wish I had checked that out before I spent fifteen bucks on a app becuase that is not a good sign. For now though it is a good app to track things. Fast, accurate and hasn’t crashed even after testing to see if it would.
App works good - Simple way to track things but it is way too hard to sync. Youhave to import everytime and prt of the time it can’t find the file to be use even though it is in the directory I am looking in. This app would be perfect if you caould pick where the data file is stored. Overall it is perfect if you’re only using it on one device. Does work fast as is very easy to use though.
Doesn’t crash at least - Export keeps loosing the file and the app won’t remember the database it’s in so I’m not gonna trust far enough to tke the time to put all my stuff in and then possibly have it loose it, I can’t export it for backup becuase half the time it destroys the export file. I won’t use a app I can’t trust. Guess I’ll get rid of timer too.