Developer: Massimo Moiso
Current Version: 2.2.4
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 2.7 MB - Download
If you need assistance, please refer to our Technical Support Team by clicking the link on the right of this page.
We cannot answer to customer reviews on the App Store!
Why would you need another software to launch your applications? Because InerziaMode is not only that: it is a revolutionary launcher! Create and configure modes, a set of applications and actions to be performed automatically when the mode is launched. With just one click, you can configure your Mac for different workspaces.
• Create, configure and manage unlimited modes.
• Each mode can contain applications and actions, differently configured for mode start and stop.
• Add actions to: open applications, documents and web pages or change screen brightness and system volume.
• Change the execution order of each operation by dragging and dropping to the desired position.
• Open with a shortcut the modes list to start and stop them.
• Customize the InerziaMode behavior when quitting with modes running.
• Insert the most used modes in the Favorites menu.
You can add InerziaMode to the login items using the "Users & Groups" pane in System Preferences.
PLEASE NOTE: InerziaMode is configured to run as a background application, so it does not have a Dock icon. To access to its features, click on the black "M" icon in the right part of the menu bar.
• Fixed an issue that caused a crash when adding a Stop Actions script
This version marks the end of an era of InerziaMode, but a new one is ready to start: stay tuned for the Next Generation of InerziaMode!
To OS X Snow Leopard users: this is the last version to support your operating system. We would like to apologize for any incovenience this may cause and take the occasion to suggest you to upgrade your OS as soon as possible. If you're really interested in seeing the next version of InerziaMode on Snow Leopard, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team.