Developer: Blue Crowbar
Current Version: 2.1.1
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.1 MB - Download
Watermark app for the Mac.
• Automatically add high-quality watermarks to your photos
• The original photos are not altered
• Watermarks can be dragged to the location of your choice and can easily be resized
• Adjust opacity, color, font and angle
• Watermarks can be saved as presets for re-use
• Create a watermark in the app or import it from an image or an RTF-file
• Support for custom export formats
• Opening photos via the File > Open menu now works again
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app - The product works great and as advertised. I use it with the Aperture plugin. A feature that Aperture should have and doesn't by the way. I would recommend it to others for use with both Aperture and iPhoto.
Please don't waste your money - This product was a complete waste of both money and time. First you cannot apply the watermark directly in iPhoto or Aperture: you have to export all your images to Impression, create or import a new watermark and then re-export the images into the native application. It takes forever. Second, the controls are a crapshoot: sometimes the little box where you can size the font works, sometimes it doesn't. The application crashes all the time and the photos come out cut off and sometimes with a duplicate watermark. You can save presets but then you can not apply them to a new batch of pictures. Then what's the point of saving them? All in all, I don't even want to bother asking for my money back but do yourself a favor and save yours.