Developer: Imagine Learning, Inc.
Current Version: 1.116.2914
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 42.3 MB - Download
Imagine Learning® harnesses the power of technology to teach language and literacy to students around the world through engaging, interactive instruction. This mobile app is a companion to the Imagine Learning server and allows students and teachers to have flexible access to the extensive curriculum activities.
Imagine Learning lessons and activities are designed for Pre-K through 6th grade students. A personalized learning path differentiates instruction and boosts student achievement for English language learners, struggling readers, early childhood students, and students with disabilities. Imagine Learning includes thousands of fun, interactive, research-based activities, so students have fun while learning! Build a crazy monster while learning the alphabet. Play basketball while learning to spell. Free aliens by identifying the correct letter. Learn to read over 70 different books.
Children encounter activities in four main areas: letters, phonological awareness, reading, and vocabulary. Instruction is offered in a variety of literacy skills including letter recognition, reading comprehension, idiom comprehension, vocabulary development, phonic rules, spelling, rhyming, and phoneme segmentation.
The Action Areas™ tool allows educators to measure student improvement, identify specific areas students are struggling with, create skill-specific intervention groups, and access supporting activities to use for reinforcing concepts.
Please note this app will not work without an installed Imagine Learning server, which is sold separately.
- Sound Train is a new Pre-K activity that helps students demonstrate recognition of the same beginning sounds in different words (alliteration).
- Sort Court is a new Pre-K activity that helps students learn how things are alike and different.
- First, Next, Last is a new Comprehension activity that helps Pre-K students demonstrate comprehension through story sequencing.
- Put It in Order is a new Comprehension activity that provides Pre-K students additional sequencing practice and learning.
- The site code edit button is now more discrete on the student login screen
- Adds page numbers back into datasets 3 through 9 of Intro to Main Idea.
- Adds a new Pre and Placement Test screen that displays at the end of the pre-test
- Improves reliability of accurately submitting student session time.
- Cleans up unnecessary logging during Rewards Screen.
- Cleans up logging for Letter Shapes and Sounds.
- Significantly reduces CPU usage on Windows and Mac.
- Fixes an issue in Decodable Books where students could swipe back to the cover page and get stuck there.
- Fixes a problem with screen resolution settings that occurred with Windows app upgrades.
- The My Kind of Art activity now allows a student to progress correctly.
- Fixes an issue that sometimes causes a freeze to occur during the Decodable Books record mode.
- Critical Fix: Fixes an issue during Timeseekers 2 where a student might get stuck
- Fixes the longest date values on Network Health tool.
- Fixes additional Japanese instructional audio in Everyday Word and Scenes.
- Font sizes are sized consistently in the Intro to Main Idea.
- Fixes a scoring error in Listen Up
- Fixes an issue where correct answers were clickable but greyed out before selection in Word-A-Tron.
- Fixes Japanese instruction audio in Animated Everyday Words.
- Fixes Japanese instruction audio in Identify Rhyming Words
- Fixes missing Japanese audio in Let's Talk.
- Removes redundant audio in the Pre and Placement Test.
- Fixes several instances of missing audio playback in Decodable Books.
See http://support.imaginelearning.com/releases/imagine-language-literacy/11052621 and http://support.imaginelearning.com/releases/imagine-language-literacy/11162914 for release notes.