Images Rename - batch&manual rename images
Developer: Dummy Apps
Current Version: 3.0
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
A very easy to use batch rename tool.
[ How to use it: ]
1. Add images to app and choose the images to rename
2 . click "rename" button
3. do some setting
4. if you want to save the renamed file to other folder, check "save to folder" option and choose a target folder, otherwise, the app will rename the original files
5. click "start" button to start rename.
[ Key Features: ]
* Support rich rename template:
name prefix + join character(white space, "-","_",none) + name suffix(number, create date, image size, none )
* Support rename image batch&manually.
* Support to rename orignal image files or save renamed files to other folder.
* Support reorder images by drag&drop or click table header.
[ Contact: ]
Email: [email protected]
********please note *******
Dear users, if you fail to rename the image inline, please be sure:
1. you have the permission to rename the image.
2. please add the folder contain the image to app, instead of add the image itself the app directly. because OSX sandbox may prevent app to edit the file.
3. Save your modified image to a specified folder from the "rename" panel.
* Fix bug
Most Helpful Reviews
No documentation online or in app - The app’s “Image rename help” goes back to this page in the App Store app. The link from this App Store page to the “Dummy Apps” web page does not have any information about this app. l think that “Image Renamer” has been abandoned by its owner. I was looking for an app in which I could both rename images and change creation dates in the EXIF info. In fairness the rename function of this app does work, and it doesn’t advertise the ability to change any EXIF information. But I wanted to verify this in documentation, and there isn’t any.