Developer: Apparent Software Inc.
Current Version: 4.2
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 32 MB - Download
Easily add frames, mats, and borders to your photos!
ImageFramer is used by artists, professional and amateur photographers, scrapbookers, framers, and people who simply want their family photos to look better.
ImageFramer helps you to:
* Present your photos and paintings in life-like frames
* Add artistic frames and effects for photographers
* Decide how to best frame your art by comparing multiple designs!
* Make your artwork stand out with life-like frames for a professional look.
* Create holiday cards
* Spice up your family, travel or holiday photos
Over 100 frames and mats in the free version with over 800 beautiful frame designs available in the standard collection (unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase) with over 400 more in the Pro collection (unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase), with more frames being added constantly.
The free version exports with an ImageFramer watermark. Watermark will be removed with the purchase of either the "Standard" or "Pro Features" features.
Learn more about ImageFramer at https://imageframer.net
* Photo.app extension
* Batch Processing
* Lightroom Plugin
* Share Extension to share photos to ImageFramer
* Create multiple variations of the frame by adjusting brightness, saturation, or colorizing it
* Add multiple colored mats with bevels for photo-realistic look
* Add shadows below the frames and control light source direction
* Add image or text overlays with easy but powerful controls (needs to be unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase)
* Export images quickly by dragging and dropping to Finder or to the desktop.
* Export images in different sizes and multiple formats
* Select background color to visualize your complete framed image on the wall in your room
* Frame editor to create your own raster or vector frames (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Frame design report with real-world sizes. Great to prepare for real frames. (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Importing and exporting of frames and designs for sharing and backup (Exporting frames requires "Pro Features")
* Print or share your designs
Frame Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Love photos of your family with the new Holiday collection of original vector frames. More to follow for free.
A comprehensive user manual is included through the Help menu.
This release focuses on improving Text Overlays, stability and speed:
- Text Overlays now keep font height when entering text.
- Text Overlays now automatically align their text to left, center, or right, depending on their location in the design. For example, an overlay that’s snapped to the center of the design will have its text paragraph aligned to center as well.
- Brought back undo to Frame Editor (Pro).
- Added “Get more frames” button in Collections that leads to the new page describing additional downloadable frame packs.
- It’s now impossible to overwrite your original image with the “trial” watermarked version with the “Save” command.
- Added back and forward keyboard navigation in Library using Command-Right and Command-Left
- Library navigation now works faster.
- Crash and bug fixes.
- Update all links to point to the new site at https://imageframer.net.
Most Helpful Reviews
Excelent App. Worth the money. - I always read the low reviews before downloading an app. What I saw was a lot of people wanting somethine for nothing. Good software can’t be free. I tried the free version and it proved it would sute my needs. I ended up buying the full $70 version and very glad I did. I have gottem more complements on my posting of photos using ImageFramer. It is easy to use and the results are amazing. I can export my projects in multipule formats and print from any image viewer. I usually import my projects into FaceBook or use them in emails. This app is a good example of you get what you pay for. Don’t be so cheap if you want good results.
Not worth downloading - Image framer free has a lot of resrictions, You cant even SAVE YOUR FRAMES, when you try to save your frames, a message pops up saying you need to unlock features, when you click unlock features, you have to PAY $20.00 for the standard features, more for the Pro. This is just a trial, download it to see what it is, after your done, just delete it. Otherwise Skip this app. no ofense to the creators of ImageFramer