Developer: Abacus Industries Inc.
Current Version: 1.9.3
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 2 MB - Download
For a limited time, this app is 30% off.
Image Viewer is a simple and fast way to view images and photos. Quickly view all images for an entire folder and subfolders. View in windowed or full screen modes and enjoy full screen slide shows. Users can navigate using mouse, trackpad, and keyboard.
- Open an image file or an entire folder
- Drag an image file or folder into Image Viewer
- View single images or thumbnails
- Search sub folders for images
- Zoom to fit, actual size, zoom in, zoom out, rotate left, rotate right
- Scrolls zoomed images and large images in actual size
- Full screen mode
- Slideshow with preferences for customization
- Supports retina display
- Supports trackpad swipe
- Supports mouse scroll wheel
- Mouse scroll wheel to advance images
- Mouse scroll wheel zoom when shift key is pressed
- Keyboard shortcuts for most functions
- Open in Finder and with Preview
- Open from and share to Photos
- Set image as desktop picture
- Move to trash to delete images
- Image Info window with metadata
- Safe sharing removes meta information before sharing
- Searching subfolders
- Showing file names in thumbnail view
- Loop through
- Upsizing images
- Size app window to first opened image
- Size app to each image
- Dark gray or black background
- Reverse mouse scroll wheel advance
- Slideshow delay time
- Don’t sleep during slideshow
- Fade during slideshow
- Random order slideshow
Supported Image Formats:
jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, gif (not animated), png, psd, bmp
Supported RAW Image Formats:
nef, cr2, arw
Image Viewer is a great way to look at your photos and images. Just give it a try!
We'd like to know how to improve Image Viewer, Contact us at Abacus Industries http://www.abacusindustriesinc.com
- Added support for mouse scroll wheel.
- Added file names to thumbnail view.
- Double click zoomed image to zoom to fit.
- Double click single image to view thumbnails.
- Spacebar advances image while not in full screen.
- Random slideshow can manually advance image.
- Improved user preferences.
- Minor bug fixes.
Please leave an updated review to help us improve the app. Thanks for your support!
Most Helpful Reviews
Great for people coming over from Windows - Are you a current or former Windows user looking for something similar to Windows Image Viewer? You found it! Once the app is set up you can simply click a photo file and have it pop up in Image Viewer and use the arrow keys to move to the next photo in the directory! This is what Apple Preview should have been.
No RAW image viewing? - I thought I’d found the best image viewer after seeing the positive ratings. So, I went ahead and bought this. I was so disappointed to find out that my RAW images (.CR2) could not be read. How is it possible that a viewer has these restrictions?!?!?! So, it’s not for the professional photographer?
More Reviews for Current Version
Great App!! - Love this app! It just keeps getting better!Thank you for adding RAW file support. Great way to view all of my photos and easier to use than any of the other image viewing apps.
This is my must have app!!! - I have tried many image or photo viewing programs in the past and was very happy to find this app. It can load thousands of photos in just a few seconds. It supports the RAW files from my DSLR camera. I really like the layout, keyboard commands, mouse scroll wheel support, and user preferences. The interface is simple and works great!
Great app! - This app is the best photo viewer I’ve found since switching from Windows. It's easy to use and just works!
Great app! - This is the best image viewer I have ever used. All of the preferences make it easy to customize to work exactly how you want. Thank you for adding raw file support and mouse scroll wheel support! Easy to use and does everything I need!