Developer: Abacus Industries Inc.
Current Version: 1.9.2
Last Updated: 2 hours ago
Download Size: 1.3 MB - Download
Image Viewer is a simple and fast way to view images and photos. Quickly view all images for an entire folder and subfolders. View in normal or full screen modes and enjoy full screen slide shows. Users can navigate using mouse, trackpad, and keyboard.
- Open or drag an image file or folder into Image Viewer
- Preferences to choose if you want to see all images in subfolders
- Zoom to fit, actual size, zoom in, zoom out, rotate left, rotate right
- Scrolls zoomed images and large images in actual size
- Preferences to customize image sizing to allow for upsizing or downsizing only
- Preferences to size app window to first opened image or all images.
- View single images or thumbnails
- Fullscreen mode
- Slideshow mode with preferences for customization
- Preference to not sleep during slideshow
- Open from and share to iPhoto
- Open in Finder
- Set image as Desktop picture
- Supports Retina display
- Supports Trackpad swipe
- Safe sharing on OS X 10.8 or later
- Image Info window with metadata
- Move to Trash in menus to delete images
- Mouse wheel zoom when shift key is pressed
- Keyboard shortcuts for most functions
Supported Image Formats:
jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, gif (not animated), png, psd, bmp, nef, cr2, arw
Image Viewer is a great way to look at your photos and images. Just give it a try!
We'd like to know how to improve Image Viewer, Contact us at Abacus Industries http://www.abacusindustriesinc.com
- Added support for RAW files. ( NEF, CR2, ARW )
- Minor bug fixes.
Please leave an updated review to help us improve the app. Thanks for your support!
Most Helpful Reviews
Great for people coming over from Windows - Are you a current or former Windows user looking for something similar to Windows Image Viewer? You found it! Once the app is set up you can simply click a photo file and have it pop up in Image Viewer and use the arrow keys to move to the next photo in the directory! This is what Apple Preview should have been.
No RAW image viewing? - I thought I’d found the best image viewer after seeing the positive ratings. So, I went ahead and bought this. I was so disappointed to find out that my RAW images (.CR2) could not be read. How is it possible that a viewer has these restrictions?!?!?! So, it’s not for the professional photographer?
More Reviews for Current Version
Great App!! - Added RAW files. Love all the new features. Great that you can delete images easily from the menu or right click. Great way to view my photos. Love the thumbnail view, slide show and full screen. Shows all of the images in a folder instead of just one. Works great and does everything an image viewer should do. Way better than the other image viewers in the app store!
Great app! - I have tried many image or photo viewing programs in the past and was very happy to find this app. It can load thousands of photos in just a few seconds. I really like the layout, keyboard commands, and preferences. The interface is simple and it works great! The update shows the RAW image files from my DSLR camera. Great app!