Image Viewer Pro
Developer: Simon Strandgaard
Current Version: 1.1.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.5 MB - Download
Made for full screen image viewing!
- Lanczos algorithm is used for scaling, looks great.
- The image is scaled to fit to the screen edges.
- Arrow left/right: move between the images.
- Arrow up/down: adjust star rating.
- Space bar: shows an inspector.
- Escape: leaves full screen mode.
- Enter: rename the current image file.
- F-key: filter images by star rating.
- CMD F: reveals the file in the Finder app.
- Remembers the last opened image, so that next time the app starts with that image.
- Bookmark manager.
- Use keyboard shortcuts for jumping to a bookmark.
- Supported formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG.
New keyboard shortcuts in fullscreen mode:
Arrow up/down, increments/decrements star rating.
F key, opens filter window, where you can hide/show images based on star rating.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Start ….. - This can possibily be the app I’ve been looking for to replace FastStone Image Viewer (which is only on Windows). Just several requests to make this app perfect ….. Make a zoom function. + and - shortcut keys would be great for zooming Make the background black instead, or give a choice Make auto bookmarks for sub directories, instead of having to add each sub folder manually Look forward to more updates.
More Reviews for Current Version
Good enough - It was fast and entered full screen well, even over an extenal monitor. Nits for not coming out of full screen well when the cable is unpluggeed. Nice error message when it hit a corrupt file. Pretty solid.
Not bad. - I like that it’s simple and lightweight. Full-screen mode is nice, but image display has a compressed-looking quality. I wish it allowed us to zoom or magnify. Looking forward to updates! We need more apps like this!