Image Viewer Deluxe
Developer: Natalia Gavrylova
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 8.3 MB - Download
Image Viewer Deluxe shows images from a directory.
Drag and drop pictures or a folder to Image Viewer Deluxe to browse images.
The application navigates either between selected files or all files in a directory. To browse all the files in a directory please drag and drop a folder from Finder.
If you like always open all images in directory (or its subdirectories) in 1 click (like Windows Photo Viewer does) do the following:
1. Drag and drop a folder icon to the main application window. Image Viewer Deluxe gets permissions to access files. All images will be shown in gallery.
2. Close the application.
3. Open any file from that folder. All images will be shown again.
- navigate between images back and forward
- stylish, quick and lightweight tool
- customisable view: you can turn panels on and off.
- flip and rotate images
- autosave changes (if the application has a permission)
- browse EXIF information
- Leap Motion controller support
[VIDEO: Image Resizer Deluxe]
[VIDEO: Image Resizer Deluxe + Leap Motion controller]
Your feedback is highly appreciated! Please send your suggestions and improvements to: [email protected]
- UI improvements
- "Save fit settings" option added
Most Helpful Reviews
Don't bother - No instructions. Cues don't function as say they will. Crashed when I tried to load photos. Waste of time and money.