Image Tricks Pro
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
Current Version: 3.8.2
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 110.3 MB - Download
Image Tricks Pro is a powerful photo editing application that utilizes Mac OS X Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions to transform your favorite photos. Image Tricks Pro also contains a powerful image generator for creating random images, as well as photo frames and borders to decorate your images even further.
In addition to the features included in Lite, the Pro Edition also includes:
• 42 image filters (total 153);
• 104 photo frames (total 116);
• 62 vector borders (total 74);
• 154 unique masks (total 225);
• 5 Quartz compositions (total 43);
• 7 image generators (total 20).
Tricks with Filters and Compositions:
● Adjust colors (Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sepia, etc.)
● Blur images (Motion Blur, Sharpen Luminance, Unsharp Mask, etc.)
● Distort faces and more (Bump, Pinch, Twirl, etc.)
● Turn a photo into art (Mosaic, Color Pencil, Halftone, etc.)
● Blend two pictures together (Page Curl, Checkerboard, etc.)
● Tile an image, create a kaleidoscope out of it, crop it, and much more!
Picture Frames and Borders
● 114 photo frames and 65 vector borders for your photos.
● Zoom in and position your photo inside.
● Flip frames and apply shadows to them.
● Random images created using mathematical algorithms.
● Control all of the parameters with easy-to-use controls.
● Set the core colors of the generated image.
- New OS X 10.11 filters were added:
Light Tunnel Distortion, Perspective Transform with Extent, Smooth Linear Gradient, Triangle Kaleidoscope.
- Fixed specific OS X 10.11 issues in filters and quartz compositions.
Most Helpful Reviews
good but i have a problem... - i love this app it is great for editing photos and making them look really cool and all buttt i have one small problem. When i go to put them in iPhoto they say that it is an unreadable pic. I have noticed that it says "PDF" on the pic when it is on my desktop soo i tried to change the format but i dont know how. I wanted to set this pic that i made as my backround but i cant seem to do it because when i go to change the backround pic it doesnt show up in my desktop and when i go to iPhoto it obviuosly doesnt show up either because i am un able to put it into iPhoto... can someone please help me? i am somehwat new to mac but i am totally loving it!
Crashes Constantly - I just bought this and am already annoyed that I spent $9.99 on a program that was supposed to have had the bugs worked out but obviously doesn't. The program crashes every couple of minutes no matter what I'm trying to do. DO NOT buy this until they rework it a lot.
More Reviews for Current Version
This is great - I am not a professional; I simply like this app because I can do many creative projects with it. My money is not wasted. It is worth its price.
Image Tricks Pro - Best apps ever, like a mini PS, very easy to handle it. My favorite are the composte filters, It is very good masking possibility. Highly reccomanded to everybody!
The Swiss Army Knife of Photo Editing - If I could have only one app for photo editing, effects and enhancement, this would be it. You can be the worst photographer in the world, legally blind in 37 states, and Image Tricks Pro will make you look like Andy Worhol meets Ansel Adams. It’s magic, man, magic. Buy it now, thank me later. Love, Walter.
Awesome! - I use this Software to create Material Design patterns and it has just been an amazing program to use.
I love this App - This app is a powerful addition to all of the software I use for my projects. It does what it says it is going to do the way itsays it will do it.