Image Tricks Pro
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
Current Version: 3.9
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Download Size: 120.2 MB - Download
Image Tricks Pro lets you apply macOS Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions to your photos to achieve amazing effects. In addition to photo effects, Image Tricks Pro has embedded image generator for creating random images, and a collection of photo frames and borders to decorate your images even further.
Share photos with effects applied to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
The Pro Edition includes:
• 160 image filters;
• 192 frames;
• 74 vector borders;
• 225 unique masks;
• 41 Quartz compositions;
• 20 image generators.
Tricks with Filters and Compositions:
• Adjust colors (Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sepia, etc.)
• Blur images (Motion Blur, Sharpen Luminance, Unsharp Mask, etc.)
• Distort faces and more (Bump, Pinch, Twirl, etc.)
• Turn a photo into art (Mosaic, Color Pencil, Halftone, etc.)
• Blend two pictures together (Page Curl, Checkerboard, etc.)
• Tile an image, create a kaleidoscope out of it, crop it, and much more!
Picture Frames and Borders
• 114 photo frames and 65 vector borders for your photos.
• Zoom in and position your photo inside.
• Flip frames and apply shadows to them.
• Random images created using mathematical algorithms.
• Control all of the parameters with easy-to-use controls.
• Set the core colors of the generated image.
• Introduced "Use Background Color" in the Options dialog of Save/Export. Useful when a user doesn't want to preserve transparency, but use the background color instead.
• Added the ability to share an edited image to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
• New background images added.
• Improved program UI.
• Filter effects were revised and fixed where necessary.
• Filter parameters (Width, Radius, etc.) adopt to image size automatically when the picture is changed.
• Fixed the problem with incorrect transparency for some borders, frames and masks.
• Photo Effects: Chrome, Fade, Instant, Mono, Noir, Process, Tonal, Transfer were grouped together.
• Similar filters were grouped as following:
Kaleidoscope Tiles (Eightfold Reflected, Sixfold Reflected, Sixfold Rotated, Triangle Tile, Twelvefold Reflected);
Rectangular Tiles (Glide Reflected, Fourfold Rotated);
Acute Angle Tiles (Fourfold Reflected, Fourfold Translated).
• Fixed the problem with mouse/trackpad usage on Triangle Kaleidoscope filter.
• Removed filters: BL Sobel, BL Rectangular Splash, Accordion Ford Transition.
• Multiple other improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
good but i have a problem... - i love this app it is great for editing photos and making them look really cool and all buttt i have one small problem. When i go to put them in iPhoto they say that it is an unreadable pic. I have noticed that it says "PDF" on the pic when it is on my desktop soo i tried to change the format but i dont know how. I wanted to set this pic that i made as my backround but i cant seem to do it because when i go to change the backround pic it doesnt show up in my desktop and when i go to iPhoto it obviuosly doesnt show up either because i am un able to put it into iPhoto... can someone please help me? i am somehwat new to mac but i am totally loving it!
Crashes Constantly - I just bought this and am already annoyed that I spent $9.99 on a program that was supposed to have had the bugs worked out but obviously doesn't. The program crashes every couple of minutes no matter what I'm trying to do. DO NOT buy this until they rework it a lot.
More Reviews for Current Version
Quality software - Refined piece of software for the price.