Developer: Bitten Apps
Current Version: 3.0.3
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 227.9 KB - Download
Image Resizer is an application that allows you to resize any image you throw at in in three easy steps!
For more advanced users, you can also resize lots of images at once, effortlessly!
- No limit in image size;
- Accepts any image format OSX recognizes;
- Allows you to keep aspect ratio;
- Bulk resizer;
- Blazing fast;
Supported Formats (Input/Output):
- BMP – Windows Bitmap files
- GIF – Graphics Interchange Format file
- JPEG 2000 – JPEG 2000 files
- JPEG – Joint Photographic Experts Group files
- PNG – Portable Network Graphics files
- TIF, TIFF – Tagged Image File Format files
Supported Formats (Input Only, Output as PNG):
- Non-Exhaustive List (depending on the installed software, these formats may vary): PICT, PIC, PCT, EPSF, PS, EPSI, EPSF, EPI, EPS, SGI, TPIC, ICNS, FPIX, FPX, QTI, QTIF, MPO, HDR, EXR, MAC, PNT, PNTG, RGB, TARGA, TGA, CUR, XBM, PSD, ORF, MRW, RWL, RW2, RAW, CRW, ICNS, EFX, JFAX, JFX, G3, FAX, DCR, ERF, ARW, SR2, SRF, SRW, PEF, NRW, NEF, 3FR, FFF, MOS, CR2, DNG
Imaging framework update.
Most Helpful Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for! - Quick and Easy! The batch resizer is perfect!
Almost Useless - I was really hoping that I would be able to use this app to quickly resize a handful of non-standard aspect ratio images for a website, however, this app only allows you to either set exact heights and widths, or a ratio. You are not able to enter either a height OR width and keep the aspect ratio. So if you know the exact dimensions for the image you want to create, this will work for you, or if you know the ratio by which you want to resize, then yes, you can use it. But I can’t really think of an occasion when this will work well for me. I hope that this review will help you save $2.99.
More Reviews for Current Version
Doesn’t Work Since Update - This app doesn’t work anymore since updating to OS El Capitan. Totally worthless now.
worthless - Doesn’t do anything! Waste of money. Too bad this app wasn’t tested for functionality before permitting it into the App Store.
Absolutely Does Not Work - Looks like “bittenapps” has bitten the dust - no signs of life for a few years on their public media pages, their support links go full circle. Good job a$$holes.