Image Bucket Pro
Image Bucket Pro lets you resize, watermark, crop, transform and export photos (from a few to thousands) quickly and easily with its powerful batch/bulk features.
VIEW AND EXPORT
* Exports to: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP and JP2
* Opens: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, JP2, PSD and TGA
* Option to persist original photo's metadata
* Option to set DPI of exported photos
* Export all photos or only selected photos
* Export photos to a selected folder (with optional filename prefix/postfix) or overwrite original photos.
* Width x height - You specify the exact width and height you want the images to be.
* Width (height proportional) - You specify only the width and Fotos will correctly set the height.
* Height (width proportional) - You specify only the height and Fotos will correctly set the width.
* Longest side (other side proportional) - You specify a single size, the image's longest side will be resized to the specified size and the other side resized accordingly.
* Max width x Max height (proportional) - This option ensures that images are no larger than the specified width and height whilst keeping proportions.
* Resizing can be specified in pixels or percentages.
* Option to apply a sharpen filter to keep photo detail when reducing photo dimensions
* Font type, style, size, color, character spacing
* 9 alignment positions with optional x/y offsets
* Text opacity
* Optional drop-shadow and color
* Prefixing of watermark text with filename, path, parent folder and extension
* Multi-line watermark text
* Select an existing image file to use as a watermark
* 9 alignment positions with optional x/y offsets
* Control of image opacity
* Option to resize image watermark as % of photo width
* Crop by specified width and height in pixels
* Crop by custom ratio
* Crop by one of 10 common preset ratios
* 9 anchor positions for cropping
* Image rotation (90 left, 90 right or 180 degrees)
* Image flipping (horizontally, vertically, horizontally & vertically)
* Preview image changes within the application before exporting them. Including image width, height and file size.
* Pressing the Magnify-glass button, the shortcut key ALT+CMD+O, or double-clicking on the Photo View opens a temporary copy of the modified photo with Finder's default application.
RENAME AND RELOCATE
* Two different saving modes: "Export To Folder..." or "Overwrite Original Photos".
* In export modes you can prefix or postfix the original filenames, allowing you to, for example, append _thumb to the end of each resized image.
For any support issues or questions, please contact us via our website so that we can respond directly to you.
Fixed image watermark rendering issue on El Capitan when using the relative-size option.
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy. Fast. Saves time and hard drive space - I've found this app to be very useful and also very easy to use. I take a lot of high res photos, but sending and sharing those photos can be time consuming. I quickly resize the photos at large chunks at a time directly from my 16 GB photo card (which is inserted directly into my Mac Book Air) and resize and save to the harddrive. This provides me a local copy that is easy to send and share on social media sites, clients, etc while at the same time taking up very little hard drive space on my MBA.
Crashes When Opened - Avoid at all costs!
More Reviews for Current Version
Simple and to the point - I was looking for an app that would help me watermark multi picture at one time. Once downloaded it took less than 2 minutes to figure it out and watermark 40 photos. Great App, simple to use, and the best feature which I didn’t think about is once you watermark the picture you can save them to a file without saving the watermark to the original photo. I recommend this App to everyone look for an easy way to watermark pics.
Awesome app!! I use it weekly!! - I take a lot of photo’s and LOVE THIS APP. When I process hundreds of pics at once.. resized and watermarked. LOVE IT!!!
Simple & Elegant - great solution to modify images quickly and efficinetly in bulk. Well worth the price.
Barely 3 stars - This app is beyond basic. I expected a little more for $7. I wanted something to do very quick cropping for wallpapers. I need either 16:9, 9:16, 3:4 or 4:3 for my Mac and iOS devices. First, while the program has a few pre-selected crop formats, it isn’t flexible at all. If you select 4:3, you can’t flip the orientation to 3:4. Moreover, while 4:3 is a selectable option, 3:4 is not. You have to create a “custom” aspect ratio for that one. Likewise, 16:9 exists but not 9:16. Second, the program window is absolutely tiny. It takes up about 10 percent of my screen and it can’t be enlarged. Why?? Third, if you expect, when cropping to a fixed crop ratio, to get a crop frame you can move on the picture to where you like it, another disappointment happens. You can crop to Top-Middle, Top Right, etc etc, but you can’t place the crop frame on the picture. If you need to cut off writing or otherwise place the crop frame carefully, that’s not possible with this program. Lastly, the crop settings you select apply to every picture loaded into the program. This means that you have to crop pictures in a row. First you have to load all pictures that can get cropped “Top-Middle”, then you clear those and add pictures that can be cropped by “Top-Right” then you clear those and load pictures that can be cropped by “Bottom-Middle”, etc etc. If you think this was painful to read, it’s even more painful to do. I have no idea who gives this thing 5 star reviews...
Great for batch images - I’ve been using this app for well over 2 years now… best $6 I ever spent. I can edit image sizes in a batch, including the DPI. Which is super helpful because my images for a website originate as print files, and they are way to big for the web. This is great when you need different sizes of the same photo such as for an ecommerce website. You can also easily apply a logo or watermark to 100s of images at a time. There have been bugs here and there with the app shutting down but it is typically fixed pretty quickly. I absolutely love this app and cannot live with out it… this little bucket is really powerful!!