IconKit : The Icon Resizer for App Development
Current Version: 8.2
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 907.9 KB - Download
Do you want to include all of your app icons at the correct sizes without having to resize every single one manually? Are you tired of confusing apps?
IconKit brings you a great new experience of icon generator for developers and designers, just drag your image into IconKit to start.
• Export icons for iOS, watchOS, CarPlay, iMessage and macOS applications.
• Support for Android mipmap and drawable icon sets.
• Preview your icons before export.
• Tired of assigning every single icon in Xcode? Generate AppIcon.appiconset including properly formatted JSON file for Asset Catalogs.
• Reduction of @2x or @3x icons to 1x scale factor with a tiny tool called ScaleReducer right on your status bar.
Watch in action: http://youtu.be/ybHkAMkVVr0
Adds support for Touch Bar
Updates selection panel based on Xcode 8.2
Most Helpful Reviews
Great tool for App Developers and Marketers - If you need to submit an app to the App Store, this is the best way to quickly export your 1024x1024 icon to the required sizes. It also serves a double purpuse, because you can export rounded corners of any icon… which is incredibly useful for marketing your app, websites, promotions, and press kits! This is by far the best app I’ve found to quickly create a set of icons from a simple square image file. Buy it and download it today! You won’t regret it!
More Reviews for Current Version
A Gift From Above - I just want to say thank you to the developer for making such a good app! I was able to get my icons exported in under a minute after downlading it from the store. This beautiful tool gives you the exact icons you need in organized folders! Life couldn’t be easier with this app.