IconKit: The Icon Resizer
Current Version: 9.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 907.9 KB - Download
Do you want to include all of your app icons at the correct sizes without having to resize every single one manually? Are you tired of confusing apps?
IconKit brings you a great new experience of icon generator for developers and designers, just drag your image into IconKit to start.
• Export icons for iOS, watchOS, CarPlay, iMessage and macOS applications.
• Support for Android mipmap and drawable icon sets.
• Preview your icons before export.
• Tired of assigning every single icon in Xcode? Generate AppIcon.appiconset including properly formatted JSON file for Asset Catalogs.
• Reduction of @2x or @3x icons to 1x scale factor with a tiny tool called ScaleReducer right on your status bar.
Watch in action: http://youtu.be/ybHkAMkVVr0
Adds iOS App Store Marketing Icon
Most Helpful Reviews
Great tool for App Developers and Marketers - If you need to submit an app to the App Store, this is the best way to quickly export your 1024x1024 icon to the required sizes. It also serves a double purpuse, because you can export rounded corners of any icon… which is incredibly useful for marketing your app, websites, promotions, and press kits! This is by far the best app I’ve found to quickly create a set of icons from a simple square image file. Buy it and download it today! You won’t regret it!
More Reviews for Current Version
Didn’t Generate All Icon Sizes Needed - Didn’t supply a full set of icons needed for xCode iMessage Sticker Pack icons. 4 blanks, 3 if you don’t count 1024x1024. Where is the iPhone [email protected] and [email protected]? Where is the iPad [email protected]? I bought this to supply all the icons xCode needed. It didn’t do that. Instead of saving time, it wasted it. Not to mention the time it takes to go into my account and get a refund.