Developer: Alexey Nikitin & Alexandr Bondar
Current Version: 3.7
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 6.5 MB - Download
IconFly is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily create icons in many formats for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly allows you to create icons for Android applications as well as Web clip icons and favicons. IconFly is actively supported and consistently updated.
Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
• Create appiconset and icons packages for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
• Create a folder with an icon
• Set an icon on the folder
• Create Mac app icons in the following formats: iconset, ICNS
• Preview your icons before export
• Replace images separately for different sizes
• Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 11)
• Supports app icons for iPhone
• Supports app icons for iPad
• Create full icons package for Android applications
• Create different types of icons for websites or web applications
• Save icons as images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Preview in Dock
• 6 types of roundings and 8 types of masks
IconFly allows you to create the Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file. You can save it directly to the Assets Catalog in your project and Appiconset is ready to use right after that without any additional changes. Appiconset created by IconFly is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later.
QuickIcon is an innovative feature that allows you to create all needed icons much more quickly, just in one click.
IconFly allows you to create the following web icons:
• Web clip icons with headers
• Ordinary and Extended favicon
• Android web icons with headers and manifest
IconFly is easy to use. Just drag your image into the app, click Generate, and IconFly will immediately produce all of the icon previews to instantly see how your icons will look in different sizes. Moreover, you can not only see but also replace the images separately for different sizes. And when you are satisfied with the results, you can easily export your icons for immediate use.
Fix minor bugs
Ready to macOS High Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Fast and powerful - This app is great for me to test my icon designs in multiple sizes. But the good thing is that this tool outputs a stack of Xcode-friendly and App Store-ready images. This is so greate because the visualization of the desing is been tested on a actual icon format and size.
Not quite. . . - I was looking for an “all-in-one” Icon creator and this falls short in a couple of areas. 1] I was hoping to make rounded icons like for the iOS and this does not do it. You still need to create it in another app and then import it to IconFly. 2] The masks are fairly cheesy. More of a novelty really. And as most pointed out it would cause problems with the OS trying to display it correctly without some “irregularities”. and lastly 3] I could do without the obnoxious bell export sound. BUT It does what it basically supposed to do. Had I the chance to think again I would not have paid XXX-amount for this app. I would have kept looking. Ah well, hindsite is 20/20 right?