IP Cam Pro
Current Version: 2.12
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 11.7 MB - Download
IP Cam Pro turns your mac into a IP surveillance camera (with audio). Run IP Cam on your mac, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live video and audio captured by your mac's built in FaceTime camera (or any mac compatible USB/Firewire camera) on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam Pro using Safari browser from another mobile device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
IP Cam Pro supports standard MJPEG streaming, so you can view it from any other IP Camera viewer apps.
IP Cam Pro also supports audio capture, so you can remotely listen to the audio captured by mac's microphone while viewing live camera.
IP Cam Pro adds motion detection, sound detection, remote recording, motion-triggered email and motion-triggered recording to IP Cam.
* Live video and audio capture from mac.
* View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
* View from Safari browser to get both audio and video.
* View from iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad using the Safari browser.
* Compatible with standard MJPEG streaming for viewing with 3rd party apps.
* Support Wi-Fi networks.
* Multi-Color Mode: Black and White, High Contrast and Night Vision.
* Remote recording and remote viewing of recorded videos.
* Motion detection and sound detection with email notification and automatic recording.
* Custom motion area selection such as windows or door.
* Trigger custom Applescript or Automator Workflow when motion or sound is detected.
* Dynamic DNS service support.
* Quick access from mac’s status icons.
* Start IP Cam Pro on your mac.
* Take a note on the HTTP access address shown by IP Cam.
* For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same HTTP address into the web browser from another computer or iOS device on the same Wi-Fi network.
Fixed a crash issue on certain older mac models.
Most Helpful Reviews
DO NOT BUY FOR MULTIPLE CAMERA NEEDS - Apparently does not support multiple cameras - should have read the details more closely. If you have a true IP based camera setup this app is not for you - cannot view multiple IP cameras ie Foscam etc. Only seems to support one connected directly to your mac. I take fault, don't make the same mistake.