Developer: Brak Software, Inc.
Current Version: 3.1
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 109.8 MB - Download
Ready to learn Japanese? Meet your personal sensei-in-a-box.
Human Japanese teaches the Japanese language from square one in a warm, engaging tone. Going much deeper than the canned phrases and vocab of other products, it approaches the language in an integrated way, with discussion, recordings, animations, illustrations, photos, reviews, and more.
The core promise of Human Japanese is to show you how everything works and never to expect you to magically know things that we haven’t yet taught you. This makes your journey into Japanese a joy, as each new piece that falls into place makes sense and every new example sentence is comprehensible.
Key concepts are explained with warmth and humor, drawing you into the nuts-and-bolts that you need to understand Japanese while keeping things down-to-earth and engaging. Our goal is to lead you from one “light bulb moment” to the next so that you stay energized and excited about the language.
Human Japanese contains:
* More than 500 pages of main content
* Animations of every hiragana and katakana character
* Over 1800 recordings of vocabulary words and phrases spoken by native speakers
* More than 800 example sentences
* Ingredients(TM) example sentence breakdowns on every example sentence for total clarity
* Interactive games and review quizzes that keep track of your response history to help focus on trouble spots
* Dozens of photos and cultural notes to connect your Japanese to real life
* And much more!
Human Japanese will impress you with its warmth, beauty, and wit. Download it today and start your journey!
- Fixed miscellaneous typos, bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love it! - I have tried Pimsluer and Rosetta Stone, but neither provides a background to the langugage. Human Japanese is the perfect companion to either when attempting to learn Japanese.
It - This is nothing more then a digitized text book. No real interaction. No real multimedia. Not much content. I can not understand the perfect 5 stars rating by other people.