Human Anatomy 3D Pro - Bones And Muscles
Developer: Try Sports Now, LLC
Current Version: 5
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 84.9 MB - Download
In order to exercise smartly, it's vital to know how a human body works. Human Anatomy 3D - Bones And Muscles is an immensely useful application which will come in handy for all who want to perfect their bodies.
HOW TO USE Human Anatomy 3D - Bones And Muscles?
1. Get comprehensive information without complicated medicine terms;
2. Enter your body dimensions and personalize your training;
3. Read step-by-step instructions and perform exercises;
4. Create your own training program in the "notes";
5. Observe a 3D human model and watch how muscles work.
Human Anatomy 3D - Bones And Muscles has:
- Highly detailed and colorful graphics;
- 3D animations that show the muscles and bones involved;
- Simple navigation and controlling;
- Comprehensive information;
- Step-by-step instructions;
- Possibility to create your own training program.
FULL VERSION, WITHOUT ADS!
Brand new exercises added
Both metric system of measurement and U.S. customary units supported
Interface and graphics improved, descriptions updated
Most Helpful Reviews
not much here - not much to this app. it could be soooooo much more advanced….the info that it does not have is incredible. I supprised Apple sells this. It needs more info….it focuses on maybe 14 exercises…give me a break…..save a buck and google what you need.
More Reviews for Current Version
There’s Nothing here - The 3d motion exercises are cool to examine and you can move them around. But there’s only 14 exercises and they are very basic. This is at most a .99 value. The page with the workout is information you would have to enter yourself. Awesome idea, but not ready to market yet. Don’t buy it unless they add about 30 times more than the current offering.