Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 990.1 KB - Download
Draw like on a graph paper. Create simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes, symbols and text quickly and intuitively with a flexibility unavailable to other applications! Perfect for simple diagrams, flowcharts, technical drawings, drafts or code documentation.
With version 2.0, Karo Graph introduces what customers have been asking for: Colors, arbitrary lines with different line widths, customizeable symbols, rulers and a completely redesigned user experience.
The application is now optimized for fullscreen and it works great with a drawing tablet! You can create Pixel Art too!
Export to the following file formats:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- TXT (Text as ASCII art)
You find tutorial videos and some examples on the website.
- Created a Demo application with all features. But drawing is allowed only in a small area.
- Eraser and Paint tool can now draw in 45 Angle degree when pressing shift.
- Reprogrammed Mouse pointer handling.
- Revisiting of tools. Several improvements.
- Saving as Hueslipapier document is no longer an option. Opening still works.
- Keyboard shortcuts for quick tools are now 12345 67890 always.
- Zoom in and out now works the same on any keyboard layout.
- Improved keyboard mode a little.
- Internal improvements, stability improvements and bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Simply Great - I needed a simple way to quickly diagram very simple wiring and eletronics layouts. This fits the bill perfectly. Editing is simple, quick, and intuitive. It's got the flexibility of a plaintext editor but with a graphical twist. I would love to see iCloud support, basic VIM keybindings when using the text tool, and support for unicode character shortcuts that don't collide with the tool shortcuts (for example, option-v should insert a √ when using the text tool, but it changes to the selection tool instead). Being able to choose from other installed monospaced fonts for editing would be great too, but I sort of like the chunky one it comes with. If you are more comfortable with a text-editor than a word processor and you are looking for something to quickly create simple diagrams this is perfect. Just be warned, keeping with the simplicity of what you create is the simplicity of the app itself - it provides *very* basic functionality. Don't expect too much from it.