Hoyle Card Games
Shuffle the cards and deal yourself in to the greatest card game collection of all time. With over 150 game variations, Hoyle Card Games is the largest & most comprehensive collection of card games available on the App Store!
Choose card game favorites like Poker, Gin Rummy and Hearts or try your hand at Cribbage, Euchre or Spades. With over 45 varieties of Solitaire, take a break and train your brain. For the young or the young-at-heart, try Go Fish, Old Maid and War. Each game from Hoyle, the #1 brand in casual games, is easy to learn and fun to play.
Large cards, fast game play and an easy-to-navigate user interface makes Hoyle Card Games entertaining and fun. The deck is stacked in your favor with quick game play, so take a break from everyday hustle and that tedious treadmill. Don’t wait until Friday night to play your favorite card games, purchase Hoyle Card Games today and get in the game!
Beware! Playing Hoyle Card Games is so much fun; you might find yourself playing for hours!
• Extra Large Cards - Large cards make playing card games enjoyable.
• Fast Game Play! - Shuffle, deal and play quickly to keep the games exciting!
• Be the star you are! Choose your hair style, face shape, eye color and outfit. With FaceCreator, you can change your look as quickly as you change your mind.
• Compete With Over 25 In-Game Characters! And “characters” they are … so many different personalities to choose from – anything from a trash-talking dinosaur to a Vegas taxi cab driver and everything in between. Each has unique strengths, so choose wisely!
• Hoyle Bucks – Shop ‘til you drop with this in-game currency. The more you play, the more you earn!
• Not sure how to play a game? Learn the rules from the Official Rules According to Hoyle, the game playing authority for over 200 years.
• With over 35 card backs and 4 card fronts, you can customize your cards to match your mood.
• Hone your skills with adjustable difficulty levels. Keep up the challenge by choosing difficult levels as you keep improving.
• Tournament play – Compete against other players in card game tournaments. Will you play it safe or bet the farm? It’s up to you!
• Escape with customizable backgrounds and toe-tappin’ music
Most Helpful Reviews
Who cares about the release date? - Mz.. wrote that the write-up claims the product was released in 2011, but internally it says 2007. So what???? The original version for Windows is from 2007. The Mac version, which works almost exactly like the Windows version came out in 2011. I find that the Mac version works just fine. No crashes, no surprises. When I trashed my Windows computer to get an iMac, this application was the one I most missed. In reading the other reviews, it is clear that many of the users have no idea how to use this app, and at least one user cannot count. How come I found the exit button, and others cannot? How come I found how to turn off the sound and others cannot? Yje review that claims only 20 games is obviously counting only the gamae categories. I wonder what caused other users to crash their computers. The game operates just fine on mine.
Horrible - The app goes ino "Lockup" of the computer. 5 out of 5 times. The worst part the Tech Support is non existent. Tried to contact my email and phone. Don't waste your money!
More Reviews for Current Version
Hoyle Card Games - Frankly, this is the best card game for sale anywhere.....that is if you are one who knows how to play cards.
Terrible Customer Support - I bought this game and played it for a long time, certainly over a year. Then it just crashes upon starting. To me, it’s obvious that a supporting file, such as a configuration file, is corrupt. Trash that file, everything should be fine, right? So I asked customer support, "It's obvious that a supporting file is corrupted. Where are the supporting files on a Macintosh?” Their response? "Thank you for contacting Customer Support. Unfortunately we are unable to provide the information being requested.'
Hoyle Card Game - Crashes and causes all kinds of glitches on the computer at least 4/5 games!
Waste of money - Horrible game play - I thought this would be great, as I love playing Euchre and hearts on my iPad and iPhone. This game is painfully slow and with no easy way to speed up game play or turn the annoying talking off. Dissapointed
Old Fashioned, Hard-to-Use Application - This is a badly designed, dated looking app with lots of bad features and usability problems. In some games, it is very easy to discard a card you are trying to play because the interface is so lousy, and there is no way to undo it. It's not easy to use, and it's full of annoying little shortcomings (e.g. if you disable background music in the options, it still plays a loud, obnoxious tune every time you open it). Save your money and buy something else.