HomeBudget Lite (w/ Sync)
Developer: Anishu, Inc.
Current Version: 3.2.9
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 56.1 MB - Download
Lite version of HomeBudget with Sync. Limited to 20 expense and 10 income entries.
Now available in mobile (iPhone/iPad) and desktop versions (Mac OS), including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices/computers within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices/computers sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 12 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense/income break-down (Available in the Expenses/Income screen).
- Export data/reports as PDF or CSV
- Automatically sync multiple computers/devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Minor bug fix
Most Helpful Reviews
Best for Home account!!! - Only one word came out after using this application for a week and that is "wow". Honestly speaking this is best for home account to keep track record of a single sent. You can check where are you spending and from where you can save. Thanks for making such a simple and very useful application. Amin Fateh
What a disappointment! - I thought this app was the answer to my very simple book keeping needs. Wrong! The lite version only allows 20 expense entries and 10 income entries, not even enough to do one entry per month! Such a bummer, I've uninstalled this app and and am looking for something with more common sense!
More Reviews for Current Version
Works very good - I’m not sure why everyone is crying about only so many entries… Go buy the full version one. Don't give them a bad review because your cheep! Just a suggestion that when a bill is overdue have it turn red in the text boxes as well as you have it in the calendar too. Also when it sends notifications maybe have them come as individuals instead of all in one notification. Like the app and will be buying the full version soon.