Home Design 3D
Current Version: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 19 days ago
Download Size: 111.8 MB - Download
With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 30 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1.DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature at anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside it thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community on www.homedesign3d.net!
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
An exclusive brand new feature is live in this new version of Home Design 3D : The full-color online 3D printing service !
You can now print in 3D your project and make it real : just click on the "3D Print" icon to order your customized 3D-printed model and recieve it directly at home!
Also in this update :
12 video tutorials to learn how to start and master the application
A FAQ link to find the answers to your questions.
A new video recorder feature to save and share 3D virtual visits of your projects
A new dropbox import feature allowing you to import directly your projects from Dropbox !
More than 100 new objects added : cars, characters, furniture, decoration items...
Most Helpful Reviews
Worked For Me - I needed to scale furniture in each room of a home that is being built to try different layouts and to make sure our furniture will fit. I can’t speak for those who are trying to do a full on room design but this app did exactly what I needed it to do. Eleven bucks well spent IMO.
First look at this software for iMac - I have just struggled with this for an hour and achieved absolutely nothing. This program is garbage. How Apple let this program go through it’s quality controls is beyond me. I couldn’t even get to a point where I had a floor plan. Everytime I moved a room to a location, the sizes changed. I could find no way of typing in a room size. Good luck if you want a room that is slightly offset to the adjacent room. I did learn to turn off the magnetism, but the results weren't much better. I don’t often write reviews but I thought that as no one else had written one, I wanted to let people know to look somewhere else. I wasn’t expecting much for $10, but this is terrible. I want my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
Home Design 3D - Very, very difficult to maneuver. Cannot print what you create. Dimensions only show onscreen. If you only want to look at something on screen, be patient, you may be able to get somewhere. If you need to print anything, apparently you must pay them to get a printout?? If only I could get my money back, but no refunds on downloaded software. Lesson learned.
great but.. - Overall i think its a great program with some significant ups yet disappointing downs. Anyone with some patience and general knowledge can figure out how to navigate and design a space. In the end you do get a great visual. My only complaints (which I would imagine will be added into the program down the road) is it does not offer any way to add wall moldings, wainscotting, crown or base. This is a very big part of my designs and missing that element in my visuals is a pretty big deal. It also doesnt allow you to designate an area of a wall that you want finished in a certain way without doing the entire wall. For example in the kitchen, if you want to see your backsplash you have to see it on the entire wall, not just above your countertops and cabinet area. The last thing are the kitchen cabinets. They are just a mess. Very limited options, style is minimalist with really no way to tweek them other than color. My project did come out great for an newbie. Im glad i found the program and took the time to learn it.
Not really for accurate design work - While very easy to get started, the program has some deficiencies. For example, when you draw walls, you need to set features like wall thickness and height for each one you draw. Why can't you set standard dimensions for a project? If you use imperial measurements, you HAVE to use feet and inches. You can’t just measure things in inches. Aligning objects that are adjacent to each other is difficult. It works well if you want to try an approximate layout of a room or a home but isn't even close if you’re trying to accurately imagine something like a kitchen where there are standard measurements for things like cabinetry and appliances.
M Keegan - I love this app its not to hard to use and they have very helpful videos on there FaceBook page and on Youtube. The app would be awesome if I could add multiple floors and a roof to my house. It would also be awesome if I could purchase the Home Design 3D Gold version on the app store.
Amazing Design Find - I just began using this and I am so excited about how much can be achieved.