Home Design 3D
Current Version: 4.0.7
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 85.2 MB - Download
With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 30 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1.DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature at anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside it thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community on www.homedesign3d.net!
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
- Possibility of proportionnally enlarge objects.
- When scaling objects, the rotate button appears.
- The compass is now available in 2D and 3D.
- Objects that needed to be placed on walls can now be placed freely with and without the snap.
- Several improvements
- Bug fix
- If you encounter any problems with the update, contact us at [email protected] or through our Facebook page "Home Design 3D (Official)"
Most Helpful Reviews
Worked For Me - I needed to scale furniture in each room of a home that is being built to try different layouts and to make sure our furniture will fit. I can’t speak for those who are trying to do a full on room design but this app did exactly what I needed it to do. Eleven bucks well spent IMO.
First look at this software for iMac - I have just struggled with this for an hour and achieved absolutely nothing. This program is garbage. How Apple let this program go through it’s quality controls is beyond me. I couldn’t even get to a point where I had a floor plan. Everytime I moved a room to a location, the sizes changed. I could find no way of typing in a room size. Good luck if you want a room that is slightly offset to the adjacent room. I did learn to turn off the magnetism, but the results weren't much better. I don’t often write reviews but I thought that as no one else had written one, I wanted to let people know to look somewhere else. I wasn’t expecting much for $10, but this is terrible. I want my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
You get what you pay for - Just to plan out a single story plan and get a visual of it, this app is great. It’s biggest flaws are that it doesn’t allow for multiple stories in the structure and it does not allow you to print a blue print. It offers sharing the blueprint, but no way to print it. Also, if you hide walls and then create the blueprint to share, it displays the walls as if they weren’t hidden. For $7, not bad.
Home Design 3D 4.0.7 - Pretty good. Just what is needed to visualize a room with a new furnature arraingement. Works pretty well too. No crashes with existing features. Some additional feature are needed, however. And are undoubtably planned by the excellennt design/implimentation team. Need cathedral ceiling capability. Need to be able to do 3D joinery without having to use aerial view. In spite of intuitive features some are not so intuitive, for example, raising the level of a wall using altitude, putting pass thru windows into walls w/o having to resort to futzing with inappropriate joinery. Nevertheless a good and useful app for home users planning a new furnature arrangement or when buying new furnature. A feature which would provide for limited simple furnature creation for use when the furnature library doesn’t have what one needs. Also would like to see provision for building one’s own fences and railings. These are just suggestions and not intended to detract the the outstanding product offered for a quite reasonable price. The one feature that I would have expected but sadly was missing - a print function. One seemed to be in the menu but was inoperative on my iMac. Apparently printing blueprints was forseen but not yet implemented. Being able to print floorplans with dimentional detail would have been a big plus. Overall - a good and useful product. You’ll love being able to walk around in a virtual version of your furnished rooms.
Helpful & Fun - I’m enjoying playing with this app! It’s, so far, helpful with the remodel ideas I have, and getting my ideas across to others. Thanks
Lots of fun! - I can’t imagine what people might expect for $6.99, but I did not expect much, knowing that professional cad cam programs cost thousands of dollars. For an amateur designer just interested in laying out some space and placing furniture in it, I am absolutely thrilled not only that I mastered the program in minutes, but that it did everything I could have hoped for. Sure, I wish I could have more furniture options to choose from, and that I could texture a wall only part way up, but then I wish I were a professional architect with professional tools! I am most thankful to have this tool to play with. I am thinking it will be a great starting point when I talk to my actual architect about my goals and hopes (if not my taste). Anyone who doesn’t think this a five-star app for the price is just mistaken.
cool but bad - i can not find out how to get a second floor or customize the walls of curve any thing or get a roof or ad lights so whats the point to get this i wouldn’t waste $7 on this