Italian Dictionaries from Hoepli Publishing House
Developer: Hoepli S.p.A.
Current Version: 8.7.83
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 9.5 MB - Download
The most authoritative Italian dictionaries from Hoepli Publishing House available for in-app purchase
Full wordlist and 50 sample entries of each dictionary to preview before buying
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level and contains all words you need before purchase. The app allows you to experience the most advanced search, learning, translation features and then purchase well-known Italian dictionaries with the in-app catalog:
- Hoepli Grand Russian-Italian and Italian-Russian Dictionary by Julia Dobrovolskaja
- Aldo Gabrielli’s Hoepli Italian Dictionary
TRY SMART DICTIONARY ENGINE
• Full text search allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords, idioms and usage examples.
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Russian morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• Look up from other applications! While working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any unknown word without leaving that application.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
LEARN LANGUAGES WITH HOEPLI
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers to master your spoken language skills.
• Full linguistic information – with declension and conjugation tables – is included, making dictionary a must-have for any language scholar of Russian.
• Favorite articles to quickly access and revise frequently searched words.
ENJOY THE MOST COMFORTABLE WORK
• Enter words by saying them with the new dictation feature of OS X Maveriks.
• Instant access to virtual keyboard.
• Search history
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Flexible font size settings for your comfort.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without any additional expense.
Compatibility: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
The Publishing House Hoepli was founded in 1870 by Ulrico Hoepli (Tuttwil, Switzerland 1847 - Milan 1935). The publishing business has developed from the outset with particular attention to the technical and scientific fields. Currently operates in the handbooks, educational publishing, university and professional, information technology, business, legal codes and dictionaries.
Minor bugs fixed