Hip-Hop Soundboard HD
Developer: iPlayTones, LLC
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 43.2 MB - Download
Create your own Hip-Hop music with the Hip-Hop Soundboard or with downloadable High-Definition stereo audio packs. Kick off the Hip-Hop beats and loops, then add some FX & Transitions with Bass & Percussions, Synth Leads and more.
• 258 ONE-SHOTS, FX, LOOPS AND MORE
• 100% ROYALTY FREE - LIFETIME COMMERCIAL USE
• HIGH-DEFINITION 192kHz STEREO AUDIO
• 43 Bass & Percussions
• 43 Claps & Snares
• 43 FX & Transitions
• 43 Hip-Hop Loops
• 43 Kick Drums
• 43 Synth Leads
1) INCLUDES - 100% ROYALTY FREE - LIFETIME COMMERCIAL USE:
• 258 Hip-Hop one-shots, loops and FX audio buttons
• 6 Full Soundboard windows with stereo audio output
• Play multi-audio buttons simultaneously
• 6 Full Volume controls (up to 1.5x) in each audio window
• 6 Full Looping controls in each audio window
• Loop individual audio or multiple audio files simultaneously
• Play & Stop audio in one window, without stopping another window's audio
• 52 Keyboard shortcuts for soundboard windows, audio buttons, looping and stopping audio.
2) AUDIO - 100% ROYALTY FREE - LIFETIME COMMERCIAL USES:
• Live Performances
• Live Shows
• Live Events
• Live Venues
• On the Radio
• Internet (any website)
• Promos & Commercials
• Advertisements (radio, video, internet, TV, etc.)
• Movie Trailers
• Feature Films, Short Films, Student Films, etc.
• You are FREE to sell your own music mixes with this audio in it.
3) PURCHASE DOWNLOADABLE HD AUDIO PACKS - 100% ROYALTY FREE - LIFETIME COMMERCIAL USE:
• Downloadable - Bass & Percussions
• Downloadable - Claps & Snares
• Downloadable - FX & Transitions
• Downloadable - Hip-Hop Loops
• Downloadable - Kick Drums
• Downloadable - Synth Leads
• Downloadable - Ultimate Hip-Hop HD Packs
** You must have an internet connection to download High-Definition Stereo Audio Packs, after completing your in-app purchase for the pack(s) you wish to download.
** Downloadable audio packs can be used in your own music software or editing/mixing program outside the app.
** If you have difficulty locating buttons inside an audio window (such as the Audio Stop button), press the help (?) button in the upper right corner of that window. You can also refer to the 2nd screenshot below.