Highlight Hunter Pro
Developer: Authentically Digital LLC
Current Version: 2.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 35.5 MB - Download
Highlight Hunter saves camera owners time by quickly finding the highlights in their videos.
"Highlight Hunter is invaluable to us at GoPro. Our video producers save hours every week because we can get to the interesting footage quickly and spend more time in the fun, creative part of production." - Kyle C., GoPro video producer
How it works:
1. Record with your camera as usual. After something cool happens, cover the lens with your hand for 1 second.
2. Sit back and relax while Highlight Hunter scans your videos for the highlights you marked.
3. Share the best highlights on Facebook, save them as videos, or open them in your favorite video editor.
Highlight Hunter Pro allows you to save highlight clips without watermark images, open your highlights directly into Final Cut Pro X (without saving them first), and save clips in ProRes format.
Highlight Hunter works with all digital cameras including GoPro, Flip, Toshiba, Kodak, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Veho, and Contour.
Import the saved highlight clips into any video editing software application such as Apple iMovie, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Premiere.
Spend more time creating highlights and less time searching for them!
New in version 2:
1. Preview and trim each highlight before saving or sharing
2. Share highlight clips directly to Facebook from within the app
3. Scanning engine is twice as accurate in finding highlights
New in version 2.2:
1. Fixed bug where certain videos wouldn't save
2. Other bug fixes