Developer: Franck Mereo
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
HideMyDesktop up a window of the color of your choice (or with an image of your choice) on top of your desktop allowing you to have a clean work space is free of any visual disturbance.
- Remember the color selected at the last launch.
- Remember the selected image at the last launch.
- Remember the setting fullscreen
- Possibility to start hiding the Desktop from the start of the application
- Enable / disable the click on the window to show / hide with memory the next time
Add English localization
More Reviews for Current Version
Simple, effective - I work in Photoshop hours at a time, and the desktop clutter around the PS work area has always annoyed me. This little app gives me a perfectly clean desktop. I launch it from an icon I keep on the Dock. A suggestion for future improvement: hide the Desktop by simply clicking on the icon in the Dock and skip the intermediate step of having to verify the color/image each time. For most users, once should be enough. Provide access to those options through a Preferences window or a menu item. Very nice app.