Hearts! 2 Lite
Current Version: 2.82
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 41.3 MB - Download
Hearts! Free by GrassGames is a beautiful 3D computer game version of the popular card game for 3 or 4 players.
- Intelligent Computer opponents
- Full Network Play (*)
- "American", "Omnibus Hearts" and "Black Maria" variants included
- 3D cameras and animation effects
- Fully customizable playing areas
- Fully customizable card decks and backs
- The ability to create and print out your own card decks
* Note: Network play is currently possible against other Mac, Windows and iPhone players online or locally over a local network connection (the iPad version is coming soon). If you have other computers or iPhones in your house, you can very easily setup a local network game of Hearts in your own home.
Fixed problem with more than one coin sometimes being used up per game. Fixed statistics problem. Updated network lobby.
Most Helpful Reviews
ME - Great game, lots of fun
New Version Isn’t “Free" - I previously wrote a review about how to get around some of the bugs and new features of this game. However, after playing version 2.50 for about a week and a half, I suddenly got a message saying that I need “coins” to play the game, which have to be bought with real live money. (I’m not talking about an online game; this is just playing by myself, against the computer.) Upgrading to 2.54 didn’t change this. I’d be willing to pay a few dollars for the app, but I’m not going to pay as I go to use it. I wish you abject failure with this update, Grass Games.
More Reviews for Current Version
Used to be Free - Now Forced to Buy Coins to Play - When I downloaded this app, it was a bit buggy, but it was free. It’s still buggy, but now I’m forced to make in-app purchases to buy coins if I want to continue playing the game. I made one purchase of 100 coins. 28 games later I have only 35 coins left. It’s supposed to cost 1 coin per game… and, no matter how many times I do the math, 28+35 does NOT equal 100. So, not only was I forced to purchase coins to play this buggy game… but there are bugs in the game that are eating my coins faster than they should! This game is definitely not worth continually investing in, and I’m not going to pay $9.99 to play a game I can download elsewhere for free. As soon as my coins are gone, so am I.
Opponent LEARNS TOO FAST. - I play this game to relax and try to win. The PROGRAM Tracks your MOVES & after several GAMES - - It knows more about your play than you know Yourself - - I’m NOT TRYING TO BUILD WORLD CLASS Championship SKILL - - I ‘m just looking for entertainment. I Wanted to do one STAR * but admired the PROGRAMMERS SKILL.