Developer: NeverBored Studios
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 6.9 MB - Download
"Gave the previous version 5 STARS … this deserves 6!"
This is the classic trick-taking game, clean and simple. In this card game, try to avoid the point cards or take all of them, while players sabotage each other.
• Full screen and retina display
• Multiple variations of rules
• Animation and sound effects
• Easier difficulty for beginners
• Harder difficulty for experts
• Tracks number of games played and won
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: since first launching this game in 2011, we have read every single email that customers have sent to [email protected] and we're extremely proud of that!
This is our most significant update yet (more than just a new icon!)…
- full screen and retina display are now supported
- there is a new, harder level of difficulty
- there is a new option allowing a Heart to be led instead of the Queen of Spades
- there is a new option that allows you to see the ongoing scores as you play
- the text on the scoresheet is a little larger now
- a problem with the shuffling has been fixed
- the game speed now sets how much time you get to study cards passed to you
- some freezes and choppiness were fixed
Most Helpful Reviews
Love this App! - Was looking for a simplistic version of hearts and found it. I absolutely love this app! If you are a hearts lover then this is the app for you.
Hearts - A very disappointing hearts game especially compared to the Windows version. The program has an incorrect algorithm for dealing cards so that a large proportion of the hands are dealt with a 4-3-3-3 distribution as compared to random chance. In addition the program has no card counting ability. When it had the lead and the six of spades and the queen was the only other outstanding spade, it didn't lead the six. Further, flushing the queen is the basic strategy of all hearts players as it minimizes your chance of winding up with the queen. Only this program doesn't play flush the queen. After figuring out it's quirks like lead high, then low which works with centralized distribution, I found this game very boring, and now my $.99 goes flush down the trash bin.
More Reviews for Current Version
Hearts Game - This is a great application. I thoroughly enjoy the upgrade! This is a great game! I thouroughly enjoy the upgrades.
Small tweaks needed - Love this little de-stresser. However I’d love to see options to be able to deduct 26 from your score when you shoot the moon and also would like an option to change the card decks. otherwise great
Like the new version - I liked the old version but find the new one is better. I’ve learned how to be a better player.
Just the beast - This is a great verson of hearts. You have a lot of option,you can pick the leval of play to play, if the queen has to be lead if hearts aren’t broken and more. The best part is the support you email them and THEY DO get back to you
Could It Be Any Easier - So far I’ve won 14/14 games. Kinda takes the fun out of playing. Hope there are updates coming that will deal out a little challenge.