HSK Test 1
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 89.1 MB - Download
New HSK- Level 1: Test designed for learners who can understand and use some simple Chinese characters and sentences to communicate, and prepares them for continuing their Chinese studies.
See the words, hear a native pronunciation and use our genuine learning method to learn New HSK Level 1.
How does it work?
1. Select one of the test ordered by difficulty
2. Memorize each word as you see it in Chinese, Pinyin and English translation
3. Listen and learn to properly pronounce each word
4. Quiz yourself with easy to use flashcards for both character recognition and listening test
5. Repeat again and again once you memorize the Chinese words and pronunciation
6. You can take any test at any time, see the overall progress of the learning and the qualifications for every test
The new Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) is a standardized international Chinese proficiency test designed by the Center of Beijing Language and Culture University. Certificate of HSK will be issued to those who have secured the required scores. It is a dependable measure of your Chinese level used in admission or course placement of colleges or universities and job application.
The New HSK is a standardized international Chinese proficiency test for non-native speakers. The HSK tests students’ ability to apply Chinese language in their studies, personal life and work.
The new HSK test stresses objectivity and accuracy, and also focuses on developing and testing an examinees’ ability to apply Chinese in practical, real-life situations. The new HSK test also sets explicit study objectives, allowing examinees to more effectively improve their Chinese proficiency with defined study plans and goals.
Most Helpful Reviews
Waste of money - 17 lessons x 9 words per lesson = 153 words, but many words are repeated, so it doesn’t teach you much more than 100. No sentences, digital voicing…. worth maybe 1 or 2 dollars. At 7 dollars, its a steal… for the developer.