HEdictionary English Thai
► Best selling Thai Dictionary for iPhone / IPad is now available on MAC
HEdictionary English Thai is a superlative dictionary not only for Thai to learn English but also for English to learn Thai. The comprehensive dictionary contains 4 built-in dictionaries and Google - Thai dictionaries.
► Smart Searching
• Fast and effective with the powerful algorithm
• Gather definition from other dictionaries by one search
• One tap to look-up word in the definition screen
• Auto detect keyword and look-up word in appropriate dictionary
• Spell-check for English keywords
• Wildcard and Anagram search
• Phonetic search (sound-like searching, English only)
► Comprehensive contents
• Built-in dictionaries:
- English Thai with 52,000 entries
- Thai English with 35,000 entries
- WordNet 3.0: 200,000 entries, 3.5 million words and 1.7 million links
- Thesaurus with 20,000 entries
• Web dictionaries:
- Google English <> Thai dictionary
• Audio pronunciation for English keywords
► Useful functions
• "Word of The Day"
• Favorite list
• History list
• Notes for learning words
* The dictionary does not required an internet connection except to view web dictionaries.
- Support OS X 10.9
- Add option to turn off status bar icons
- Fix some minor bugs
Most Helpful Reviews
Not useful for much - First, there's no Thai -> English capability. I should have realized this from the title before purchasing it, but it seems ridiculous why would anybody need only English -> Thai capability? Second, I tried a simple word right away "happy". This dictionary doesn't even give the word that Thai's actually use "ดีใจ". It seems this software merely gives you the same poor results you get from Google Translate. If you want an offline version of Google Translate, I guess this is ok as long as you never want to translate something from Thai and you don't care about getting results that Thai's actually speak daily.