Grids for Instagram
Developer: ThinkTime Creations LLC
Current Version: 4.5.7
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 23.9 MB - Download
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
* View Stories (pro)
* Direct message (pro)
* Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
* Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
* Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
* Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
* 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
* Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
* Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
* Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
* Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
* Show users tagged in photo
* Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them).
* Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions.
* View latest following/news just like on your phone
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
Any feedback and suggestion please email [email protected]
Special thanks to Instagrammer @daylessday for allowing us to use his Instagram photos for app demo.
- Bug fix and performance improvement
Most Helpful Reviews
Much better than Gramfeed - Edit: I just dowloaded v2.0, and while the new features are great, the constant crashes render it almost unusable. The worst part is that you have to enter your password again every single time. For someone with multiple accounts as I do, this is quite the pain. Hopefully, this gets fixed soon. I have been using the web-based Gramfeed for awhile now, which is much better than the horrible Instagram site. Grids is a big improvement on Gramfeed, and basically carries over the features that I enjoy, like the ability to save photos AND videos. In addition, the feed on Grids is fast, and displayed in a beautifu interface, reminscent of the album cover art mode on iTunes, I am not sure why Instagram chooses to purposely dumb down it’s website, but I am grateful that Grids more than makes up for it.
I bought it - Thanks for crashing my app and telling me to buy it when I already own it.
More Reviews for Current Version
WHITE BAR instead of stories!!! - this app is great! i love it!! but there is some small problems…1)it doesn't show users tagged in photo even they say it does..2)lower speed than instagram on iphone on loading stories and videos 3)on the start of a video or a story u can see a picture of last video or last story you watched.4)stories are gone and app dosen’t show people’s stories on top of the app. it just shows a white bar on top and when you click it, “add story” window shows up!!!! please fix it..it’s so annoying!
Great for content managers - This app makes it easy to manage multiple Instagram accounts from my MacBook. You can’t post from this app, but that’s an Instagram restriction. What you can do is download images, respond to messages, like content, etc. So much better than having your nose buried in your phone when you have to do some work.
Worked for a while but then it stopped!!! - Worked perfectly for a while but now when I add an account it tells me “Sorry, there was a problem with your request” I’ve tried unistalling it and installing it again, nothing works.
Cannot Use Since the May 18 update - The new update has been hanging on the install for a few weeks now. Deleting it and reinstalling it only causes it to continue hang endlessly. At this point, it’s completely useless. But hey! I only spent $9 bucks on it!
Amazing Instagram client - Thanks so much for this instagram client, I enjoy viewing instagram on this app better than on my iPhone or iPad using the official app. This app allows me to view lots more photos at once, and streamlines my instagram experience. I had an issue with the app after a few months of using it - I emailed the developer, and they cleared it up really quickly. The response time on the email was really a lot faster than expected.