Grids for Instagram
Developer: ThinkTime Creations LLC
Current Version: 4.5.10
Last Updated: 25 days ago
Download Size: 23.9 MB - Download
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
* View Stories (pro)
* Direct message (pro)
* Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
* Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
* Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
* Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
* 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
* Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
* Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
* Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
* Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
* Show users tagged in photo
* Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them).
* Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions.
* View latest following/news just like on your phone
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
Any feedback and suggestion please email [email protected]
Special thanks to Instagrammer @daylessday for allowing us to use his Instagram photos for app demo.
- Fixed issue that can't input emoji in comments and messages
Most Helpful Reviews
Much better than Gramfeed - Edit: I just dowloaded v2.0, and while the new features are great, the constant crashes render it almost unusable. The worst part is that you have to enter your password again every single time. For someone with multiple accounts as I do, this is quite the pain. Hopefully, this gets fixed soon. I have been using the web-based Gramfeed for awhile now, which is much better than the horrible Instagram site. Grids is a big improvement on Gramfeed, and basically carries over the features that I enjoy, like the ability to save photos AND videos. In addition, the feed on Grids is fast, and displayed in a beautifu interface, reminscent of the album cover art mode on iTunes, I am not sure why Instagram chooses to purposely dumb down it’s website, but I am grateful that Grids more than makes up for it.
I bought it - Thanks for crashing my app and telling me to buy it when I already own it.
More Reviews for Current Version
Good, But Not Great - I’m generally happy with the way the app works. My main complaint is that there should be a better way to organize and sort messages. The long, continuous string with no way to search or sort is something I’d expect to see in 1997, not in 2017. Having to update the entire iOS to continue using Grids was a problem, but it’s working again. The messaging needs a serious upgrade, though.