Grids - For Instagram
Developer: ThinkTime Creations LLC
Current Version: 4.5.7
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 23.9 MB - Download
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
* View Stories (pro)
* Direct message (pro)
* Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
* Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
* Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
* Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
* 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes (pro)
* Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
* Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
* Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly. (pro)
* Like, comment, follow, search people, tags and places.
* Show users tagged in photo
* Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them). (Pro)
* Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions. (Pro)
* View latest following/news just like on your phone (Pro)
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
Any feedback and suggestion please email [email protected]
Special thanks to Instagrammer @daylessday for allowing us to use his Instagram photos for app demo.
- Bug fix and performance improvement
Most Helpful Reviews
works very really well - surely i can be the first one to write something special about this program. it works perfectly on my Mac Pro of 2008. i love all the features like the ability to see a full screen of pictures. and makes it easy to bookmark pages. i would say well worth the money
log in - it doesn’t even let you click enter or click log in to instagram after you put your username and password in