Grids - For Instagram
Developer: ThinkTime Creations LLC
Current Version: 4.5.7
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 23.9 MB - Download
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
* View Stories (pro)
* Direct message (pro)
* Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
* Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
* Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
* Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
* 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes (pro)
* Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
* Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
* Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly. (pro)
* Like, comment, follow, search people, tags and places.
* Show users tagged in photo
* Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them). (Pro)
* Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions. (Pro)
* View latest following/news just like on your phone (Pro)
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
Any feedback and suggestion please email [email protected]
Special thanks to Instagrammer @daylessday for allowing us to use his Instagram photos for app demo.
- Bug fix and performance improvement
Most Helpful Reviews
works very really well - surely i can be the first one to write something special about this program. it works perfectly on my Mac Pro of 2008. i love all the features like the ability to see a full screen of pictures. and makes it easy to bookmark pages. i would say well worth the money
DONT GET!! - This app looks good but is actually trash, it lets you get it free and then restricts every feature including Direct and stories until you buy the pro version for 9$
More Reviews for Current Version
Good program but needs a little work. - Biggest issue at the moment: Does not work with Sierra IOS 10.12.5. It does work with the 10.12.4 version. Good program for posting to Instagram from a desktop. I don't understand why Instagram doesn't allow this because there are many many people like me who post only photos taken with a DSLR, and it's convoluted to do it from the phone. I would be nice if Grid would allow copying of the Instagram post to Facebook / Twitter / etc. You can't do this from Instagram once a photo is posted, so you have to either use the native Instagram app (rather than Grid) if you want your posts to go to other social media. (Or you can just create a second (and third and fourth ... post for your other social media accounts. But for what it is, I'll keep using Grid.
DON’T GET IT! NÃO BAIXE! - DON’T GET IT! It lets you get it free, but features until you by pro version. Trap, trap, trap! Não baixe! Os recursos legais como upload e história só na versão PRO.
Second Review after a couple of Version Updates - Generally for viewing static instagram posts this app works well. Being able to enlarge post images is a nice feature (would like to dismiss the post with the ESC key like you can with normal size viewing, rather than finding the close button with the mouse). Support for multiple pictures in a post has been added, nice. You can now scroll down to see the name below the avatar in the stories bar which is nice. The app still does not handle posts with video or stories well. I can’t believe it has to do with the speed of my internet connection which is what support told me before. Even on my 200mb/sec cable connection playback doesn’t work well. Often I will hear the sound of the next story, but the video is frozen on the last frame of the previous story. In regular posts that contain video often when moving to the next post a previous picture or video frame will be display momentarily. This last comment is about posting. I am not sure why, but when I post something from the Grids app it seems very few people outside of my followers will see the post even though I have a lot of hashtags that are typically viewed by a wide audience. If I do the same hastags on a post from my phone it seems to be seen by a much wider audience. It is almost as if Instagram is penalizing posts that come from the Grids app and not the actual instagram app. That wouldn’t surprise me. Would sure be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this.