Greeting Card Maker - Design and print cards
Developer: Wombat Apps LLC
Current Version: 1.2.2
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 81.2 MB - Download
Greeting Card Maker is the easiest way to design beautiful and memorable cards for all occasions. With the intuitive drag-and-drop design tools, you'll be creating great-looking cards in minutes -- even if you have no prior design experience.
This is the perfect app for printing cards for holidays, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and any other special event. The possibilities are endless: you can even make invitations, coupons, mailers, gift certificates, and much more.
Choose from quarter-fold and half-fold formats in portrait and landscape orientations. Design some panels in the card, and when you print or export, your card will be arranged automatically to match your fold preference. After printing, simply fold the paper and insert into an envelope.
Designing is as simple as dragging and dropping images, stylish text, clip art, stock photos, and shapes onto a card panel. Or choose from one of the 150+ professionally designed card templates included for free.
● 150+ of professionally designed templates to get you started.
● Support for half-fold and quarter-fold cards (Letter and A4).
● 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art and stock photo images, free for personal or business use.
● 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
● 140+ creative fonts.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
● Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
● Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
● Advanced text-formatting controls.
● Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
● Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
● Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
● Full iCloud support.
This version includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Surprising, Intuitive, Fluid and Fun - This is by far the best greeting card maker app I’ve found for Mac. The layout is easy to follow, the recommendations are tasteful and relevant to the theme. Worth mentioning is the option to create from scratch..In similar applications I’ve found that when creating a greeting card from scratch you’re met with a labarynth of steps which turns something fun into a chore.Thankfully, the programmers thought ahead and structured this to acomodate a wide audience from the most basic to the most advanced…..The application is stable, content robust and flexible..designs are relevant to modern day trends but the myriad options allow for retro fitting pre-existing and personal designs. Processing is fluid and fun! Enjoy and Shine Brightly!
greeting cards is junk - This is the worst program I have ever used. I tried to put a birthday card together for a friend. I will just use powerpoint. Four choices for a birthday card and when you try to insert a picture into the space it will not go in… junk, I wish I could give negative stars for a wasted $20!!!!!!!