Grammar and Punctuation
Developer: Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
Current Version: 1.1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 146.8 MB - Download
Grammar and Punctuation is a fun and engaging interactive program that helps children aged 7 - 10 to develop an understanding of the structure and function of the words they use.
Sentence structure, grammatical features and punctuation conventions are explained and tested through interactive, fun-filled activities and facts.
Some of the activities include:
• Fun Facts - A highly interactive method of learning grammar and punctuation through fun-filled definitions and examples.
• Who Am I? - The 'Who Am I?' game helps to reinforce grammar and punctuation principles.
• Billabong Dash - Race to the billabong in this 'Grammar and Punctuation' board game.
• Word Find - See if you can find all the hidden words in the 'Word Find' game.
• Activity Book - Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS and awareness in:
* Sentence construction
* Tricky words
* Proper nouns
* Personal pronouns
* Collective nouns
* Relative pronouns
* Simple verbs
* Compound verbs
* Past, present and future tense
Resolved a minor issue in Collective Nouns.