Developer: KwiqApps Inc.
Current Version: 1.1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 16.5 MB - Download
✭ Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy" on Mac App Store ✭
✭ 50% Off to Celebrate Read an eBook Week ✭
✭✭ The Children's Classic Story "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" is now available for your Mac.
✭✭ Also, Check out just released "Rapunzel Classic Story for Mac" ✭✭
The iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch version of Goldilocks was well received on the App Store - http://bit.ly/igoldies
✭ "What's Hot" - Featured by Apple
✭ "New and Noteworthy" - Featured by Apple
✭ "My five year old girl loved it." - a happy dad.
✭ "The book opens with Goldilocks literally walking into the scene. Lovely ..." - AppsMom.
A professionally created interactive picture book of a cute little girl exploring the home of the three bears:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She went for a walk in the forest. Pretty soon, she came upon a house. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in ...
WHAT YOU GET
- Beautiful picture artwork done by professional children's illustrator.
- Crisp clear audio narration done by professional voice-over artist.
- Three reading modes give your children freedom on how they want to read.
- Text highlighting while story is being read.
- Custom animation to enhance story-telling.
- Turn pages by mouse-clicking the navigation buttons.
- In 'Let Me Read' mode, you touch the text paragraphs to read as many times as you want.
- In 'Read To Me' mode, each page is automatically read and paused.
- In 'Auto Play' mode, the story is read from start to finish without pausing.
✭ To read this story on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, download it on the iTunes App Store or directly via this link http://bit.ly/igoldies
Credit: Illustrations by Lana Le.
We listened to your feedback. Here are a few changes to make this interactive reading experience even better:
- Adjusted text alignment to stay clear of drawings.
- Minor adjustment of text highlighting.
- Added feature to automatically remember the last page you read.
- Added alert to prompt whether to jump to the last read page or start from the beginning.
- Fixed a rare crashing bug.
- Removed the View menu to avoid confusion since fullscreen mode is not yet supported.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great fun for the children! - Our children love reading and listening to this classic story, over and over again. Beautiful pictures and lovely illustrations. Love the sound of turning the pages.
Waste of money - Animation is weird, very dated looking graphics. This is something I would expect to see on an Apple IIe, not a Mac. Wouldn't be worth it even if it were free.
More Reviews for Current Version
Goldi-lame - No good. Cute illustrations, but that's all it's got going for it. I don't like the prose. I don't like the narration. I mean, the animation doesn't even match up with the sound properly. I know it was free, but it wasn't even worth keeping. My kindergarten students would have been bored to tears...
Much Improved! - This is a cute app with adorable artwork and very appealing narration. I had a bug in the last version but customer service was excellent. They notified me that an update was released, and sure enough, it fixed the crash situation. I highly recommend this app if you have a computer-savvy little pre-schooler like mine. She loves it!